Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings to you all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hellooo everyone,:) I'm new to this forum, I was told about this mod from a family member,:D
I got interested and I hope to learn a lot of RPG's and pretty much all the fun things to play here at
Discovery Freelancer.
;)
Welcome youngone:)Always nice to have the fairer sex within our community. Hope you have fun.
Welcome to the world, young Swamvely. Plug in and enjoy.

And if you spot a penguin, be sure it's not armed before you approach........
Ooo,this is great.We actually really lack in 'females' here:P...Except Eppy...when he's angry,he sounds like a pregnant one:D
Oh well...welcome to Discovery.
Watch out for Malaclypse and Harlequinn,they are cannibals.And...the evil communist penguins :scared:
:laugh:Thanks for the welcome, and be sure I'll keep in mind those things ;)
Welcome to discovery, all you need here is a whole lot of free-time, cus i can garantee an addiction.
Just because they've got a different political stance and are horribly drunk on vodka does not make Pingu and co. evil...

Anyway, welcome!
Welcome to Discovery Swamvely:)
welcome to the community
also read the rules
btw, dont listen to eppyon the bored, hes a cardi addict
and please, dont go pirate or smuggle into liberty, we at the LSF will catch you...eventually
Welcome to Discovery!

Watch the flying cake. It's really quite deadly. Eat pudding instead!

Got any questions, I'd be happy to help out. But meanwhile...

Seriously, look out for that cake. I wouldn't be surprised if the penguins were behind it, turns out they were behind that demon cat a while back... Not that that matters, as the Devil Cat's back.

Have fun, and see ya in space!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8