Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there Forums.

Ive been playing Disco for a little bit but then somone in game (I have forgotten your name! Im so Sorry!) told me that theres much more to the Mod on the Forums.

So I came a took a look and wow he was right. So much more happening on here than even in game!

I had a look and everyone is making deals with people and such so I have gotten rid of my Trader ship and made him a evil slaver in the hope I can make some deals with equaly evil friends.

Keep on the lookout for my Pirate Transport the "Whitehall" and run away if you have lots of people on board for me to steal:P
Welcome onboard, matey!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Don't forget to read rules and stuffs. They're pretty needed here.

If you're looking for a faction, I would advice you Colonial Republic/Remnant. We are newcomers-friendly. If you're interested, just push "Recruitment" button in my signature.
Hy and welcome,

good luck digging through the various required forum parts. I have done so not that long ago and still miss some stuff.

Oh and if you go pirate near Colorado you migt get some scientists:P ill be hauling them.

Hope to see you ingame. Kind Regards.

Karume
Welcome(rules) have fun...:)
Hello, and welcome
Were you the Silly-Sausage guy I helped?
Yo.
Welcome to Discovery.

Greets You_Wantme