Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to get to Corinth Research Station in O - 74?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
' Wrote:Try telling that to the Omicroners, I am sure they will disagree strongly with you.

I'm aware of the part those stations play in the Omicroners role play as a faction. My point was they are rarely visited other than to get the Guard ID, excepting maybe the Omicroners.

My deeper point was, no more Zoner stations after 4.86 yo.
It is not that difficult to get through the minefield. Admittedly, I have done it over 100 times, and manage to cruise through it in large ships, almost all the way, except for the last right and up turn before Sparta is reached. (Too sharp, ship does not turn fast enough and will hit mines in cruise.)

All it takes is practice, or patience.

' Wrote:Directions, you know. Rather confusing but I've never succesfully been through Attica's minefield, which is much, much, much harder IMO.

Where is Attica?
' Wrote:I'll tell you a secret.

You just have to be mad, target Corith and fly straight to it through the minefield, with a corvo.

Tested and working.
The mines will be upgraded next version. You won't be able to plow through anymore.
' Wrote:The mines will be upgraded next version. You won't be able to plow through anymore.

Really? When did I do that?
As i have tried first, to reach Corinth, i zommed the map, and printed out the sreenshot.

Then, mark the bouys and the passage with pen and paper on it.
--------------------

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sign now for the:
Dublin Race Championship!

750.000.000 credits for the winner, and 2.110 billion credits in total!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pages: 1 2 3