Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer No Longer Carried
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Searched to buy a copy...and it didn't even exist.
...well then, shall I order the frigate birds to attack? Gamestop and Bestbuy will be getting angry letters from Eppy about cutting off our flow of new players...
Thats odd, I saw it on the shelves a couple days ago at our GameStop. Interesting.
EDIT: Isnt the Master Server offline? Perhaps Microsoft's support has stopped, so selling a game that is no longer supported is a waste of money.
Hmmm...I'll check in RL.
Forget Best Buy and GameStop. Try Target. I've seen Freelancer for $9.99 at the Winchester, Virginia Target and the Gainesville, Virginia SuperTarget. Here is Target's front page and Target's Freelancer page (no fancy photo, no reviews, only a basic description, but it's available for $9.99 in the Continental United States).

EDIT...
Single Earred Dude: Global Server is down and Microsoft is ending their support, but a beta replacement has already been created for the Global Server, so we don't need Microsoft.
Wow...thanks Juan.

Btw, how do we get on Disco if the global server is down?

Sry...haven't been here in a while.
When did you see Freelancer in Winchester?
I was there on the 3rd...
Just direct-connect. There's a thread about that somewhere...

EDIT: Ron got there first...
' Wrote:When did you see Freelancer in Winchester?
I was there on the 3rd...

....Wow! I think more of us live closer than we 1st thought.....:laugh:
Pages: 1 2 3