Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I recently started to play this mod, and I have to admit that I really enjoy it. I already had some RP experiences ingame and I also understand the rules. But there is one thing I don't understand. Once I have started my cruise engines I am losing my energy... is that normal or a bug? Because it's the first time I encounter such a... thing.

By the way I also think of joining a faction. Can someone advise me good factions? I thought I might join the =LSF=, I loved them in the Singleplayer campaign. The Order would also be a possibility. But I will listen to your advises first and then I will decide which faction (or factions) I am going to join.

I hope to RP with all of you! Seriously. :ylove:
See you all in space. :)

Amelia
trust me. most factions today are nothing like the vanilla ones.

anyway, welcome. i would suggest you join a trading faction before anything else. besides securing some funds, you will learn the ropes of faction gameplay.

read the rules on the rules section, and enjoy your time here.

welcome to the madhouse.

ps: prepare for horny teenager gamers spam.
' Wrote:trust me. most factions today are nothing like the vanilla ones.

anyway, welcome. i would suggest you join a trading faction before anything else. besides securing some funds, you will learn the ropes of faction gameplay.

read the rules on the rules section, and enjoy your time here.

welcome to the madhouse.
ps: prepare for horny teenager gamers spam.

[color=#FFFFFF]Pretty much what he said.

The Energy is not a bug it's ment to happen. Cruise takes a lot of power.

See ya in game
But if the energy is on low the ship should normally stop, at least that would be logical, no? :laugh:
Whatever, I actually don't care if I lose energy as long as I get it back.

And about the 'joining a trading company'. I think that is a really good idea. Today I noticed that I really don't have much money. Once again I ask for advises for good, and of course, active trading factions. I don't want to trade alone, otherwise I wouldn't have to join a trading faction. :)

Ohhh, and thanks for the fast welcomes!

Amelia
think of it like ...

your ship uses all its energy to cruise.
' Wrote:...there is one thing I don't understand. Once I have started my cruise engines I am losing my energy... is that normal or a bug? Because it's the first time I encounter such a... thing.

Amelia

Normal

' Wrote:ps: prepare for horny teenager gamers spam.

hahaha...
Welcome pilot,have fun
Welcome aboard lady.;)
Welcome! Enjoy playing here and good luck.
yo.
hi
Pages: 1 2 3 4