Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Please, i would like to have a ghost writer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i would like to have an article in the wiki about my shop.

As i am too lazy, and my english is not that perfect, i would like to hire a ghost writer, if that is possible.

Inform yourself here:

Read all the text of the first post, for more informations. Read all the comment on the pictures on the top.

Also this feedback thread.

And also here. All this and especially post 19.

Also, of course, me. Skype is: RedCancer2

So, please write a nice article for the wiki,
and post it here.

Then, recieve an ammount of cash, that would suffer you.

Anyone could do that? Oh, and: Ask me, if you need more background informations from me related to my person or the shop or my goals!

Yours,

~Cody

EDIT:

1. I really would prefer some irony, playing-with-words, bloody/funny humor in it. As long, as it is really nice to read, and make my customers and me looking cool.:P

2. Humor + RP + Business Ikon + Service + Liberty Capitalist SWINE!

3. Be creative.

4. Each good wall of text got a reward of lets say 22.222.222 credits. If it is perfect, and if it wins, it will be 222.222.222 credits.

5. If i recieve more than one good article, i may make a poll perhaps. Depends on quality of course.

6. Thanks in advance. Write now !
B
U
M
P
!
I'd be willing to do it, as long as it pays well enough for my time. And by that I mean, I want to negotiate prices and such, as I would rather not squander my time for a measly amount of credits.
Huhu, gravedig! :$

But as it is my own topic, and as my wish is still not fulfilled, i prefer to just bump it instead of making a new one.

Teshurr: I am really sorry. I cannot remember, if i have answered your offer in the past. If you are still interested, try again please.
See my PM reply. And I see you've already done the homework on background I alluded to.

Make it 23.. ya know.. it's a Discordian thang.

Mal
I'd be willing to do your write-up for you.

EDIT: How long should this article be?
As long as you want, but for first, i would favourize Mal for the Job.

But anyways, thank you for the offer. I may come back to it.
Check links in here:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/User:Arthur

It would be <strike>honor</strike> good profit to work for <strike>You</strike> Capitalistic Swine.

EDIT: Links should be like example of what I can already do on designing and "coding" mechanical stuff as tables, etc.
My offer still stands. 23 Tons o' Flax; but it will have to wait till after our Festival..

I'm runnin' around like a chicken with his Pineal cut off..