Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was here briefly before an flew under the tag "Orlin". Orlin has descended now in the human form of Wesgard. Only left before because of a high ping. With new equipment at both ends thought it would be better, although the probs before were minimal. You guys must be doing something right to have such a large following. Will be spending some time catching up on rules and mod changes. Will see you in game soon.
Hey,welcome to Discovery.It's nice to see players RPing from the very beggining:)
Well,I'd normally warn you about...certain creatures..but that would get me killed *looks at Eppy and Exile*:P

-Mike
Welcome (back) to Disco!

Watch the Cake. It's deadly, AND if flies. Use the pudding shield, or you WILL die. Quickly.

Have fun, and see ya in space!
WELCOME TO DISCO!

*Someone send in Les Penguines Communist!*
Pudding shield is a lie, you want a MK VIII Outcast Treacle Anti-Ballistics Defense shield.
Liezors.. Dirty liezors :mellow:
The thing you want, is a capitalisitic tiger. Saves you from the communist pinguins.

Now, welcome to Discovery!
Read the rules, listen to the admins ( since their admin for a reason, doh! ) RP, have fun, and make sure others are having as much fun as you!
Now, for the darker side of Discovery...

Harelquinn, the canibal returned is, well, a canibal! Same go's for Malaclypse 666. He'll have you with some salt, pepper, and some dutch grass.
Last but not least, -dont- party with the pinguins. They ran oudda booze, and just like Billy and Kain, they go crazy without it. Tearing you open, and eating your.... Uhm.. Bwain!

Exile.
Thanks for the welcomes. I look forward to seeing you all in space...
[DELETED]
Don't listen to the crazy people talking about cannibals and penguins. Also, your avvy is quite nice:)
kommunist penguins!! ;_;

welcome to discovery
Pages: 1 2