Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AI ID repninja
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[color=#000000]I searched for it but still no answer, so anybody knows what factions will be automatically hostile if I get an AI ID?
There was a topic for sure. Just search a bit.
' Wrote:There was a topic for sure. Just search a bit.
[color=#000000]
Did it already, but as I sad I couldnt find it...thats why I ask here...
From my point of view, making AI hostile to someone is a bit dumb... AI is not a faction... it's... erm... things (or race, we can say). I think this should be fixed in .84
' Wrote:From my point of view, making AI hostile to someone is a bit dumb... AI is not a faction... it's... erm... things (or race, we can say). I think this should be fixed in .84
[color=#000000]
Same here...but well I would like to use it to make a full mapped char, so its a little bit important before I waste some time and money to get one.
' Wrote:From my point of view, making AI hostile to someone is a bit dumb... AI is not a faction... it's... erm... things (or race, we can say). I think this should be fixed in .84
.84? Really? =D
I know it's hostile CR and Hackers for sure.
' Wrote:
Same here...but well I would like to use it to make a full mapped char, so its a little bit important before I waste some time and money to get one.

[color=#FFFFFF]Why AI? I think, making freelancer or researcher ID'ed (with Freelancer iff) char would be more smarter. I think, AI's have more enemies. Plus, you'll be shotted by authorities.
' Wrote:Why AI? I think, making freelancer or researcher ID'ed (with Freelancer iff) char would be more smarter. I think, AI's have more enemies. Plus, you'll be shotted by authorities.

[color=#000000]Well, as I realised the researcher ID is a crap. The freelancer ID is my other option if the AI wont works. I would like to use an AI ID for the RP while I waste a lot of time to explore the whole Sirius, thats why I asking.

AI's are not a faction, but they have the same problems as mercs/traders/pirates do.

pirates are not a faction, but they get shot by lawdogs everywhere.
traders are not a faction, but they get shot by pirates everywhere.
AI's have good relations with corsairs, and very poor relations with =CR= (no toaster love for them).

the best peeps to ask are the SMA

' Wrote:AI's have good relations with corsairs, and very poor relations with =CR= (no toaster love for them).
the best peeps to ask are the SMA

Actually, the CR have no problem with VE. Which is the only active AI faction around. (Albeit a joint human/AI faction, so that could have apart of it.)

As for the repninja, I believe it doesn't have one anyone. It may still do a few, but when I made another AI ID character yesterday all of my reps stayed the same.
Pages: 1 2 3