Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BHG Caps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the Wiki says, it was a trial to enter house space or not, so it became permament, or not...
Also, i used to see hunters... now i saw only 2 in 2 weeks :S why they are so offline?
(i'll buy mako or not if they can operate in house space :S cuz going in omicrons as a battleship... is dumbness... OC or Sairs can gank u very easily)
BHG Core don't operate in house space.

Since BHG capital ships are only allowed on the Core ID, you can't camp the docking rings of Manhattan in your Mako.
Then i should with my Liberty Carrier
' Wrote:In the Wiki says, it was a trial to enter house space or not, so it became permament, or not...
Also, i used to see hunters... now i saw only 2 in 2 weeks :S why they are so offline?
(i'll buy mako or not if they can operate in house space :S cuz going in omicrons as a battleship... is dumbness... OC or Sairs can gank u very easily)

Two things:

As of now, there are standing orders prohibiting BHG Caps (Threshers, Bullheads, and Makos) from even ENTERING Cap space. This was issued as an official faction order as part of the RP, and under faction rules is binding on all hunters, not just official faction members.

Second - at least right now we have a Non-Agression Pact with the Corsairs. So there's no issues with them unless you make one.
What is Cap space senor?

@ Topic

You can't enter house space at all with a BHG cap ship. They weren't meant to operate there nor would the house governments appreciate you being there.
' Wrote:Also, i used to see hunters... now i saw only 2 in 2 weeks :S why they are so offline?
Are you talking "official" tagged BHG members? Or just indies? Because there are still a fair number of Hunters flying around, don't you worry.

And as for the "no Hunter caps in House Space" bit, it's still going on. Whether it's a permanent ID-thing or an in-RP order from from the BHG director(s), the point is that you can't bring your Threshers into Liberty, Bretonia, Kusari, or Rheinland.
Don't take BHG caps in house space. I'll cry.

There are enough caps in house space already *cough* plus BHG (meaning: Core) caps in house space make no sense as they have -no- business there whatsoever.