Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Should Conn be removed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pretty simple. Should we remove Conn from the game?

for example. http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=92755&hl=
Everyone going there to fight,instead of playing the RP game. This server is after all meant as a RP server,and does not need a PvP system. My oppinion. Disscuss yours here.
Another one of these.....

But back to the topic, if it was possible, I would suggest a limit of 10 people at maximum in Connecticut at one time. Otherwise, scrap it.

Discovery Freelancer 24/7 PVP maybe?
My opinion is yes as I do not find it adds anything and there is always DoD for that kind of thing.

Disclaimer: Personal opinion.:P
Now donning flame retardent suit for this thread.
No.
No. There needs to be a place where people can PvP and practice and just chill out for a while.
If you don't like it, don't go there.
' Wrote:No. There needs to be a place where people can PvP and practice and just chill out for a while.

I can accept that,but it is not being used as such. at time i made this post. player count was 36 Conn count 8. Thats 1/4 the server almost. Total waste.
Admin oppinions most welcome. I already know how Cannon feels i am sure.:laugh:
' Wrote:If you don't like it, don't go there.

You fail to see the point. It's about the fact that all people with which to interact are all going there.
voted no but and im gonna be blunt

MAKE JUMPHOLES IN GUARD SYSTEMS TO ALLOW PEOPLETO GET THERE WITHOUT PASSING THROUGH LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!
' Wrote:voted no but and im gonna be blunt
MAKE JUMPHOLES IN GUARD SYSTEMS TO ALLOW PEOPLETO GET THERE WITHOUT PASSING THROUGH LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!
Then people could get ANYWHERE in Sirius by just going to Connecticut.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9