Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How do you create a Nomad character?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to make a nomad character that uses ONLY canon weapons and equipment, but I'm not sure where to begin, or if it's even possible without having to get into some special RP like the Keepers.

Does this require a special request?
If it means anything, I'm not looking to have a superior PvP ship or anything as I'm not very much into fighting unless provoked. I'm also not a lolwutter that runs around ramming people and asking "credit plz someone pls credits????" I saw someone in a nomad ship doing just that, and facepalmed.
If someone like that can get a nomad ship, it can't be that hard then, right? :D
' Wrote:I'm also not a lolwutter that runs around ramming people and asking "credit plz someone pls credits????" I saw someone in a nomad ship doing just that, and facepalmed.
If someone like that can get a nomad ship, it can't be that hard then, right? :D
:shok:

You need in Knowledge of nomad rp which you can get from Nomad Lore.

But if you want to get it just for pvp you can find the neutral base that selling nomad trial ID and nomad Morph in Unknown system. You can go to this system through Kansas. I don't remember the coordinates of jump holes and base, but you can find them using Flcompanion.
If you want a Nomad ship with Nomad guns you need to join the Keepers.

Aaand to join the Keepers, look here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83171
The best way to get involved with Nomad business is to read the lore. A lot of people spent a lot of time on it, and besides being really quite good, it has a lot of helpful hints and tips to get you on your way.
The only way to RP a Nomad at the moment is by joing Keepers - which is the only official faction. There can be no independent Nomad players, only players on trial for joining Keepers.

Special roleplay requests are closed at the moment, so you can't request a Nomad ID to use.