Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Guy on the Block!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:crazy:New guy on the block, just like to say hi to every one, been playing for a few days now and enjoying the site. Can't make my mind up on a char' role to take on, whether it be the night in shinning armor or the lovable rouge, any way lots to think about. Been doing some mining, trading and missions.

New to sever games, thought I'd give it a try because I enjoyed the game so much, it leaves you wanting more.

The dog fights are a lot harder than the game had my a** kicked a few times, tryed to run and got stooped by those cruse disrupter's, they can be a pain, but grate fun. By for now.:)
Hello Welcome to Discovery

Follow all the rules and Enjoy

Cheers
Welcome to Discovery Lawbar!

Pop by Kyushu some day...

I has a suprise muhahahaha!

Cheers :cool:
Welcome to the party, mate! As is the custom, I have to warn you to avoid the Communist penguins and our Cannibals, Harley and Malalclypse. They bite. Hard. If you're trying to decide where to take your character, may I suggest the Outcasts? We rock. We have free Cardamine.
I am as new as you, but it is good to see other new faces... Lots of luck and cya in space...
Welcome and have some great times out there, you have made the right choice..

dont believe eppy though, they say their cardi is free.. but you pay a huge price... better stick to galem, its green, it tastes good and lets you fly in a whole new perspective...

Welcome to Discovery!

Hope you ha- ARG! NOT THE CAKE AGAIN! DUCK!!!

Sorry about that, forgot to warn you. Watch the flying cake. It's quite deadly, particularly if you forgot your pudding shield...

Have fun, and see ya in space!
Welcome to disco, and as per tradition i must inform you to look out for our local Cardamine addict
*Points to eppy*
and our local nomad brain smoker
*points to swissscorch*
Welcome to the server! It does take some time getting use to the NPC's yes, but you will find that it is a good place.

Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

Verg
So Vape is the source of this... propoganda... your head's still mine kid!

welcome to Disco, you'll find us to be a very interesting bunch of people here, and you will soon find a welcoming faction for you to fly along with.
Pages: 1 2