Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty navy bomber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is one of my old concepts...i can't remember was this for Discovery mod or for something else but here it is again....

ship is still rather simple and has only base for future bomber

[Image: 2004235695959967096_rs.jpg]

[Image: 2004261942606182669_rs.jpg]

this is bomber not like anything out there...:crazy:

edit: i dont need to tell you that torps will be fired from that middle cruiser like gun
WOW.....looks like a brick....
Both torps? Wow, that'd be sweet. Nice model, Doom, however it looks a bit too sterile for me now... May be the current texture.
With a bit more work, well. I hope the yellow cone will be replaced with a more conventional Torp launcher.

Respectful
AoM
Could make a cute thing if it was given a single "special" weapon mount - like the Lib cruiser.
that thing isn't textured yet...its only a base...details come later...

and yes...yellow cone..is a bit too much
cockpit definitively needs to be changed it looks partially a modern fighter, partially a liberty design.
I don't really like the nose and the position of the cockpit, however the basic design of the body itself looks very nice, I'm sure it can become something amazing.
Kinda looks like something that would carry a Cruiser Forward Gun, and nothing else. Nice job.
i agree with that. - it could be made a unique design - a foreward gun that is practicly similar to the supernova ( faster projectile maybe ) - but no other secondary weaponry. along with a straight foreward firing arc it would be a nice design for very special cases. ( more agile than a normal bomber, but rather a big target, no secondary weapon and a superior main weapon makes it a good team weapon, and a lousy solo weapon )

just a thought......
Pages: 1 2