Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
' Wrote:If someone starts up a group based on some silly idea- e.g straight import from a TV show, people are going to push it out. Most people don't want to see that in Discovery, its not RP, its Mimikary.

Or if said new group does stuff that is in direct contradiction to what has been done in the past, people will also want it out as it is essentially trying to destroy what was set up before.

Its not unique to discovery , but is common to any community.

Most groups out of Disco are not their own ideas just ones collected from movies etc...Erm The.Joker where have i seen him before?
' Wrote:Believe it or not, even though many will deny it. Most people who play here are sucked into the snooty know-it-all hierarchy. That answer your question?
' Wrote:-Nice mode disengaged-

You're new here. You don't know anything about anyone. You certainly weren't here when factions had to sit around and let everyone do what they wanted to. So, here's a piece of advice for you. Sssh. Just sssh. Play the game.

Understood that these people that don't like you have been around for much longer than you have.

Understand that these people have worked a lot harder for this community than you.

Understand that these people have worked a lot harder for their respective factions than you.

Understand that the people that have sanctioned you are amongst the more harder working members of this community.

Understand that you are new here, you have to earn peoples respect. Not the other way around.

Understand that we don't give two crap about what you think.
I rest my case.
' Wrote:Most groups out of Disco are not their own ideas just ones collected from movies etc...Erm The.Joker where have i seen him before?

The Joker managed it to earn our respect, though. Compared to certain other individuals/groups.
' Wrote:-Nice mode Engaged-
OP, you really should ask for the admins lock the thread. Really. For your own sake.
-Nice mode disengaged-

You're new here. You don't know anything about anyone. You certainly weren't here when factions had to sit around and let everyone do what they wanted to. So, here's a piece of advice for you. Sssh. Just sssh. Play the game.

Understood that these people that don't like you have been around for much longer than you have.

Understand that these people have worked a lot harder for this community than you.

Understand that these people have worked a lot harder for their respective factions than you.

Understand that the people that have sanctioned you are amongst the more harder working members of this community.

Understand that you are new here, you have to earn peoples respect. Not the other way around.

Understand that we don't give two crap about what you think.

First all i am not new..I have been around here long enough to see how corrupt the community is.
And no i will not shhh, what right do you have to tell me to shush? None.
You carry on following the flock i am sure you will do well in life.

Anymore of you great thinkers to jump on the wagon?
Jesus christ, what's so damn important about your respect?

Pull your heads out of your butts for god's sake.

I can't believe I play with some of you people.
What right have you had when saying that I am not old enough?

New groups who are FR5'd screwed up somewhere. Shaulanca, 3rd Assault Gunboat Wing, they.started, then earned respect. Same with Cerberus and ExoGeni.

Hey, where have I heard the last two?

Exactly.
I would like to hear honest opinion and not the opinion from the admin wannabes who don't wanna rock the boat.
' Wrote:Well why not advise them then instead of just doing the easy option and trolling them?

Because when you tell them, they tend to call you a hater and ignore you, or rage at you. Rarely do they listen.

But you're right, new groups have no place and no real welcoming here. Stepping outside the conventional bounds of RP is met with hostility and alienation.

Won't ever change. Shame.
' Wrote:I would like to hear honest opinion and not the opinion from the admin wannabes who don't wanna rock the boat.

And -You- tell people that they're not old enough ? You sound like some twelve year old with all your conspiracy and bias theories.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6