Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Which ship...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which ship have most space for stashing equipment, lets say for equipment dealer?
I think the amount of unmounted stuff you can carry around is limited for 99 pieces for each ship, not sure about the number tho'
Barge... Obviously.
' Wrote:I think the amount of unmounted stuff you can carry around is limited for 99 pieces for each ship, not sure about the number tho'
Its not about cargo hold. And buying Barge is just another waste of money and time.
Cargo space? Usually dealers prefer armor advantage for their safety, for example most of dealers uses Democritus cause it has 170 000 hull.
Every cargo ship can be solo'd by a bomber.
But,the Arrow on the other hand can be a lot more tougher to kill.
I'd go for it.
It's not the cargo space, per se.

You are limited by game mechanics (and bad things happening, like your ship file geting corrupted, with absolutely no chance of help from the admins) to having no more than 99 individual, non-stacked items in your cargo hold.

Code weapons do NOT stack - that's why those of us who have armory ships for our factions have to pay attention to how many code guns we have.