Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TT faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I did not make this post in Rule violation thread because i want to give a chance to every player that has had enough with this faction to say their thoughts.

Well, what to say about TT faction

-They do not know server rules
-They do not respect server rules
-All members have Cruisers and up
-Other Corsair factions dont like them
-They will not listen when told that they are breaking rules
-They will constantly:
---Re-engeage
---Shield run
---Use cruise in PvP fights

They just appeard a week or so ago, everyone has Capital ship, and only member is saw using bomber is Afterburner, who as Corsair uses Outcast weapons like Inferno, with story "i stolen it"(means landed on Malta or somewhere and bought it)
Here is that conversation from him and member of a real RP, rule knowing faction:
[Image: 2005836394395110494_rs.jpg]

They will also lie in your face.

Here is their re-engeaging excuse:
[Image: 2005848172465501051_rs.jpg]

I had more than few unplesent meeting with them. At first i did not report rulebreaking and thought that they will at least learn the rules in first week, but they are not here to do that, they are here to:
[Image: 2005852143063388621_rs.jpg]

I constantly repeated them to read rules:
[Image: 2005872846120002898_rs.jpg]

And finally i lost my nerves, and i must appologise for that:
[Image: 2005815283438451635_rs.jpg]

I would liko to suggest admins to take a look at their chars and ships, and what equipment they have.

I also appologise for all misspeling because im just about to bite my hand off from anger.
I whitnessed an Osiris Cruising out of the fight,and returning a few minutes later to re-engage.Tic calme down a bit...anger is one thing you dont need in cases like this,belive me.
Bah...

I know, but i cant help it, they are so frustrating...
Guess what i had today in NT?

1. Blood Dragon tagged Container Transport with Trader ID, lauching from NT. I asked him, if he is really playing a Dragon? His Answer: Bribed pirates to land on their bases and got this tag. Fortunately he had it fixed, when comming back

2. Liberty Police tagged Rheinland Wrath with Coalition ID. Was in another chat, so i ignored him.

3. Outcast tagged Ravens Claw with Red Hessian ID. Player was telling me his ID and that he is trying to fix it, while i was more concerned about the ship. For his Tag i recommended the Sabre. For his ID i recommended the Odin. Before he could start with the always beloved stolen story, i told him, they are not welcome anymore.

4. The most annoying in whole Sirius. Endless caravan of traders on the Diamond/Niobium run. So i committed suizide by engaging two Nova PG's in Sigma 13 flying straight without strafing.

There was a lot more weird ship-ID-Tag combinations.

And you do complain about some TT.

Respectful
AoM
Well u are right as usual AoM, i cant complain there...

But that are just random players with ID and Tag problems, and this is whole faction with more members who are all breaking rules, and not only those about RP.
is the coalition ID still sold? - i thought it was removed, it makes no sense. the only coalitioin faction around is not playing by the rules of the ID - and should have their own ID anyway. and no one plays the coalition ( as an individual )
This is going the wrong way...

Please dont post more about C ID because this is reserved for rulebreaking, OORP faction...

*deleted*
---
The above post WAS a flame... and was deleted by myself.
' Wrote:Since they never answer when pirated... and mostly F1out.

Yeah i almost forgot, all of their traders F1 out when pirated...

Another rulebreaking to the list...

I also see frozen has a lot to say...
Yeah... I don't much like them either. But since they never talk... Well. Yeah. And to save me time, just read the first to last post, aqui . (Accented i, but it puts a ? mark.) Freelancer isn't worth getting this worked up about, guys.

Can we please just start PMing people again? I haven't made a thread about my distaste with the LSF.

I've had about as much of this nonsense as I have with the server crashes.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...10503&st=50
Pages: 1 2 3