Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Useless Accesory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This idea comes down to the day I was playing with FW, some of you guys certainly remember, Aldebaran introduced that funny feature that was sold exclusively at the starforge base,
it was all about useless acesory. It goes in the armor, nano, id section. It can be mounted, bought from base or looted from wreck, but, they were completely useless. No added stats or anything.

I wondered if Igiss would be fine if we introduced some of them here? I have many ideas for such thing, I think it would be fun for people to buy these, beside that it adds up some interesting addons for rp purposes.

Stereo kit
[Image: stereogi1.jpg]
Tired of boring space travels? While most ships manufactured these days come with an audio system, the stereo unit will boost your sensations with the highest quality sounds available on the market. They dont take much place, and can easily be placed anywhere in your ship, even it its a fighter.

Liberty IC Beertender
[Image: beertendermx2.jpg]
A small and easy to install beer tender manufactured on planet Texas. It serves every beverage served in Liberty including the infamous Liberty Ale. Requires little maintenance and low on energy consumption. A must for a freighter crew.
- Remember flying under influence is forbidden by House laws. The pilot should not use the LBT while flying.

Emergency fire extinguisher
[Image: fireextinguisherbs5.jpg]
This small but powerful fire extinguisher can help you keep you and your ship alive after a particularly long and dangerous dogfight or simply prevent an accident. Ideally placed below your seat.

small thermonuclear bomb
[Image: bombse1.jpg]
These are manufactured by the Junkers for terrorist and pirate organisation, and have grown in popularity recently. Some fanatical pilots will use this device to kill themselves, taking away as many live there are nearby. Do remember this tactic is only used in a planet with atmosphere, as a thermonuclear explosion cannot be triggered in space. However, it is quite useful for crime lords to keep their minions loyal to him by secretly installing this death switch system.
An exclusive offer in Junker bases only. Installation for free!

Diplomatic Corps plate
[Image: diplomaticcorpcp9.jpg]
Fixed behind and in front of diplomatic vessels, these plates are only issued by the House Government to identify diplomatic vessels. It is usually frowned upon to fire on a diplomatic ship in mission.

First Aid kit
[Image: firstaidng6.jpg]
To treat minor injuries, this compact little stainless steel box is easily fixed anywhere in a fighter or freighter cockpit.

Marine troopers
[Image: marinecx5.jpg]
House's capital vessels needs many men to man their ships, and marines are a necessary personnel aboard each of them. Iron hard disciplined, they have been trained to use blasters, combat knife and their body to kill their targets. These men are excellent to board hostile ships and insure security aboard.

Security Guards
[Image: securityguardcw5.jpg]
Private security guards consist of well trained men who usually have served in a House police or navy. They are ideal to keep a large corporation ship secure, repel pirates from boarding your ship, and as long as you pay them, they will defend you against anything.

Outcast Cardamine Injector
[Image: cardamineinjectorkf4.jpg]
It is known Outcasts cannot live without cardamine drug; this is why they always have a cardamine breather with them when they travel off their home planet of Malta. With cardamine, not only Outcasts live much longer than normal human being, they also seem to have superhuman reflexes. It is why some Outcast installs a special Outcast Cardamine Injector, a small device that injects small doses of liquid cardamine in their blood by simply pushing on a pedal. This seems indeed to enhance the Outcast pilots fighting capacities in extreme situations.

Kishiro Advanced navcomp
[Image: supercompaj8.jpg]
While still retaining the standard navcomp capacities, you can now store your music and videos on it, as well as accessing to the Sirius Sector Web Network, and gaming on it will be of absolutely no problem with its powerful processor.

Pirated Rheinland Identification Code
[Image: rheinlandidoc7.jpg]
Many smugglers became annoyed by the rigidity of the disciplined Rheinland Military ships, and smuggling activities keep decreasing in this sector of Sirius, at the dismay of the black market. With help from the Liberty Hackers, Junkers are now selling pirated Rhienland ID Code, making any ship looks like it was registered in Rheinland, hence passing security a bit easier. While not bullet proof at 100%, Junkers assures the smugglers who bought this werent often disappointed.

Slave
[Image: slavece6.jpg]
Human slave, male or female, that are trained to entertain and work. Slaves are sometime tedious to maintain, but takes little place at all and will do anything you order them to. A slave is easy to control, as they come with a slave collar that sends deadly electronic pulse in their body were they to be disobedient toward their master. While they do only take little space, it is not ideal to buy a slave for a fighter.
I like that! Sort of a custom paint job. Can it be done? Do we have time?
It certainly can be done, though I dont know how lol
But I'd bet it's actually easy to do
I daresay that this idea is hilarious. I dunno what the others will think, but for what it is worth, I throw my net worth for "include."

The roleplaying possibility... I wish I had the Diplomatic Corps. icon on the Pride of Kusari so many versions ago. Would have made my life a little easier. Heh

Again, I'm all for it.
Harley
Mate, you did it again. Those are brilliant! Excellent work!
there aren't any free mount slots in disco.
Hum... on FW we had scanner and powergenerator... I thought we could create new slot...?
Just stick um in your hold like so many people do with food, water, oxcygen, cardimine, pilots, crew, h-fuel, synth meth, etc.

Great idea.
Actually, you dont exactly NEED a slot. The stuff in that section Xing mentioned is all Internal equipment, meaning it needs no slot, which is why its a pain in the *** to try to get stuff in that category to stay mounted.
Oh, that is cool. Very nice.

I'll be packing a stereo-system in my fighters, and marines/beer on my destroyer.

There will be rolling papers and dope on my 'trader'.
Pages: 1 2 3