Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction status posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we have a separate thread for each official faction in a separate section?

It's a pain to scroll through 432432 lines of text to find a particular faction. Also the links send me to a wrong page quite often.
YES PLEASE!

+1

thought that soooooo often but never said a word:D

would be so much easyer to find them via search if we have a sub for it.

search... click sub... type factionname... VOLA!

Please do eeeeet
That was planned, but it never happened. Del was the organizer of that project, but he got fed up with you and left.
give me rights for doing such stuff (topicsplitting/postmoving and so on) a week or so... i do it
Me wantz. It's extreme pain for me to find any informations on forum about some faction, scroooolling and scroooooling. It will be also useful for faction leaders to uptate those due to lack of problem with finding it...
We encourage factions to make their feedback thread's first post be as informative or more than their faction status thread post. This is why the section was renamed from Faction Feedback to Faction Information. Most factions have done this, so it is generally easier to find accurate information in the feedback section than trying to find the post in the status thread.
I know that some factions such as the [HF] have their faction status post exactly the same in their recruitment thread

edit: oh and there is a way to get good links dunno how but just check the one in my sig, it works
' Wrote:edit: oh and there is a way to get good links dunno how but just check the one in my sig, it works

once it was easy to get this direct link... just via clicking on the #number on the upper right of each post.

but the function is more or less broken.. it mostly just directs you to the top of the page where the post you wanna haz is
Sounds cool.

Could even put it in 'Faction Information', make the second post the feedback thread post so the Faction Status is the OP, then everything as the second post and onward is a more organised Feedback page system.

Factions who don't want feedback can have it locked.
' Wrote:once it was easy to get this direct link... just via clicking on the #number on the upper right of each post.

but the function is more or less broken.. it mostly just directs you to the top of the page where the post you wanna haz is

I know but oddly enough the one in my sig does work, it doesn't direct you to a specific page number, but the one you want is on top. I just copied it from somewhere else so dunno how it works
Pages: 1 2