Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings, Discovery !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, Discovery !

I discovered this mod recently, and I was fascinated by his complexity.
Of course, I read the rules and essential part of the forum threads. Still do not know many aspects regarding the integration of a certain corporation. Personally I want to be part of Liberty Navy, but I think I need to have a solid experience before attempting to submit an application to be recruited.
In real life, I am fascinated by flight simulators and web programming. I have 23 years, I was born in Romania, I have a beautifull wife (Corina) and a soon (David) which has only 2 years. Ohhh... and my real name it's Flavius.
In Freelancer Discovery World, I was born in Pennsylvania but I moved to New York. I work for Interspace Commerce about five years and I have a ship named LibertyTrader. In my spare time, I trying hard to improve and to develop my combat skills, on board of a Very Heavy Fighter recently purchased, because in future, I want to become part of Liberty Navy.
Until then, I trying to understand culture of every faction. I was impressed by the seriousness with which most players treat you in different situations, hostile or friendly.
Anyway, generally I'm not a very talkative person, especially because, unfortunately, am not a very good speaker of English. So... that's all for start.
One thing is certain: I will be present every day in Liberty Systems with LibertyTrader (just a Mamouth) or LN-David.Levrone (just a Guardian).

By the way ... this is my first post in the forum.

Regards,
David Levrone.
:cool:
Welcome aboard! ;)
Welcome !
Welcome to disco, have a nice stay!
Yea, welcome to da disco. About the Liberty Navy, for the beginning I recommand you to keep your LN- Secondary Fleet sign. I can surely help ye out with some basic combat issues/RP things. Just ask. ;)
Welcome, have fun!
Welcome aboard,have fun.