Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aloha oukou!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm new here. Been playing freelancer for a bit over a month now and I am really enjoying the game. I decided to give the multiplayer realm a shot, and after a bit of research about the game, I found this mod!

So, yeap, I'm here! :D

I've been browsing the forums for the past couple of days and have been researching a bit. It seems people recommend us new guys to join a trading faction to get going, and so I researched a bit.

Does anyone have any helpful opinions on trading factions like IND, OSI, or USI? These seem the most appealing really. I'd like to hear what you more experienced players have to say about them.

Anyways, I look forward to playing with you all and having a good time.

Mahalo nui loa!

P.S. if you havn't guess, I am hawaiian :cool:
[color=#FFFFFF]Yo, Read zhe rules. Enojoy the game, and see ya around
Welcome to Discovery!

Ageira Technologies is always looking for more pilots. Even though you may not think it, we actually have some rather profitable trade routes, and strong RP. Join us, because we're awesome.
(Click on the picture in my signature to see our Megathread).
welcome! have fun!

USI yeh yeh (smoke)

Yeah, join USI!

A great, reasonable trading company and my exclusive deliverers of my Equipment shop.

Welcome, dear customer and perhaps deliverer.

~Cody
Hey there

Welcome to the mod. About those companies, here we go:

IND - Very good RP group, They have a long standing reputation around them, great group of guys

USI - If you want to stay in Liberty, they are the ones to be. Very newbie friendly and really helpful

OSI- I have personally run with this group and they helped me out when I came back to the game. Great guys, helpful on many levels, and also allows you to explore the outter reaches of the mod.

IF you have any questions, let me know.

-[The_Angels]Mortis
Thanks a lot guys!

And exlibrismortis, I think I like the OSI. I may be giving them a shot. To everyone else, thanks for the input!

Mahalo