Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Carnival!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:yahoo:
Carnival!
I live in Germany, Rheinland, Bonn.
Today, at 11.11 p.m., the girls women have freaked out, and begun to cut all the ties of the men.
The streets and pubs are full of funny people.
I really like it.
You?
Yes,
Yes,
Yes.

Brabant's the only place in the world, or at least in Dutchland, where people know how to carnival.
No
No party here
Yes
' Wrote:Brabant's the only place in the world, or at least in Dutchland, where people know how to carnival.
I know a few people in Limburg who would disagree. Me, I don't give a damn one way or another about this.
Yes
Yes
Yes

My hometown is like little Quebec and does the Winter Carnival with events beginning in January and ending in March with a big fireworks show. My hometown also spends a week celebrating it's birthday. My hometown also hosts one of the stops of the World Lumberjack Contests by CNN. These three create large parties of epic proportions.

A quaint little town of 12000 with 11 permanent bars and many more beer tents ready to be erected. We pass the time well.
Carnival?

In Northern Ireland?

That usually means "Stay away from the city centre or get your face set on fire by a bottle of burning petrol"

Honestly though, the biggest festival here is the Pride Parade.
There isn't much else.
What is this "carnival" thing of which you speak?
Women cutting all ties with men? Contexual in MANY WAYS!!

I want in, let's see how they handle my mind spinning stout brews! NONE SHALL STAND!!!

Carnevale di Sauris...

...only went once, got bored to death....
The only form of party in Scotland is drinking a copious amount of alcohol with random strangers in a pub then waking up next to a stranger. It's not much fun to have a carnival in the rain, which describes 90% of Scotland's weather.
Pages: 1 2