Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Perfect World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Perfect World

One of rare not boring free mmorpg games.

Just wait level 30 to get wings, i have nothing more to say :cool:
I saw the guy with a diamond on his forhead and got the hell outta there.
Tried it, leveled up a few times, gave up. I don't like MMORPGs Q_Q They need more skill and less pressing 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0
' Wrote:Perfect World

One of rare not boring free mmorpg games.

Just wait level 30 to get wings, i have nothing more to say :cool:

Uh huh... Except that "members" get all the extra omfgsuperkewlpvpstuffandinvsoucankeelevery1!11!1

I used to play it, I realised I am wasting my time , well why not waste it on Freelancer then? It's more fun.
WoW clones are not exactly my cup of tea.

If I wanted to play a MMORPG, I'd choose one with guns and plenty of explosions.
Tabula Rasa was epic...
Too bad that it was too costy and got shut down...

Back when i was younger i used to play Flyff... nice game too...
I play it, I just got level 30 on my BM last night.
-wrong thread-
Generic MMO with nothing really unique and plenty of temptation to spend real money on it. Fun to pass time because it takes almost no effort to level up at lower levels, you easily get more experience than you need per level. I got to level 30 in about 4 days, then stopped playing as much. Once you hit 40 you get a quest chain that's pretty much a free 5 levels, then you'll get 50 without even breaking a sweat. From there it gets harder because you'll have nothng but boss quests that you have to get a party of high levels together to kill. But once you clear those you'll get another 5 levels easy as, and then you'll have a bunch more boss quests to complete before you can really advance any further.
You can always repeat your instances in the Bounty Hunter quests once per day to level up instead of doing regular quests, which will level you up very quickly.
Sound is awesome and such a great. Just now I finished its third level. It is very famous game in game market. I really like it so much as well as never forget to play at once a day, really superb game.
Pages: 1 2