Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: something weird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was in Omicron Alpha, and i was about to set a course for the eta jh, but when i looked on my nav map it said there was nothing there (by the beta jh) so i flew there anyway, and when i got there, there was a jh named Omicron Theta jh, i tried to dock with it but it said "Dock Denied." This is very weird, i also have been having other problems, like i can't find the newcastle trade lane (i know where it is, but it's just not there) and one time a HF was in system ???.

Any advice?
Corrupted.Game got corrupted...
Reinstall.
reinstall FL? the mod manager? the 4.84 final?
Did you have played any other mod before Disco 4.84?

If so you have to make a clean new installation of FL by deleting all files manually before reinstalling. Uninstall doesn't work, because it is leaving files. The new installation would make use of these files in this way.
Make sure to save your account before a new installation.

Respectful
AoM
' Wrote:reinstall FL? the mod manager? the 4.84 final?

What AoM said:P
i havn't played any other mods before disco, besides 4.83, and every disco after that that lead up to this one, so i think i'm just gona have to reinstall everything.
same happened to me once - when i explored the systems and went into the BD system ( the one with the many rocks ) - i got in from kyushu - i think... but there was no way back out through the same jh. a BD confirmed to me that it is strange. sometimes the JH is there, sometimes its not.
Even in your case i would recommend to install everything new, but deactivate the mod first, before deleting Freelancer files.

Respectful
AoM