Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all , was browsing freelancer on google mods and found discovery :cool: . Being fairly computer illiterate , your forums and esp the help guides were just great . Soooo... been on the server on and off for a week or two , multiplayer certainly adds a bit of ...erm...spice to a trade run ( been bashed once or twice but LOVING it !!! ) Still pushing small amounts of gold / silver back and forth but the creds are building and pretty soon I hope to hit some serious exploration ( man there are a lot of systems ! :nyam:) .
welcome:)- have fun playing!
' Wrote:( man there are a lot of systems ! :nyam:)

Boy,do I love that feeling too :rolleyes:
It's how I felt like,about 4 months ago,when I started playing Disco.Look at me now:)
Welcome to Discovery mate.I hope you enjoy your time here,'cause I sure did.
This is one rocking mod.Cheers to all Admins and Dev Team;)

-Mike

EDIT: Forgot to mention the community...yes...Cheers to Discovery Gaming Community:)...Lovely crowd,ain't we?:P
Welcome to Discovery!

Watch *ducks a flying cake* the cake. It tends to get in the way, and it's really quite deadly. Use pudding to defend. Particularly a pudding shield.

Have fun, and see ya in space!
Beware, Harley eats people, and the communist Penguins are out to get us all. Otherwise, Welcome to the Show.
Hello...Please don't Go,
Don't leave, we've tricks up our sleeve.
and....stuff/

Ha!
it rhymes, it counts.
Now, uh....everyone has, or is going to say something.
Welcome to disco, don't pirate me, or people affiliated to me.
Welcome to Disco.

Read the rules and you'll be fine off, but I think you said you already have, so have fun!
Welcome to the Disco:)