Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Appology to the factions I am involved with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, I am sure most of those factions I am involved with have seen a huge decline in my activity. The people I am close with around here know whats going on, but I figure I should let those who don't keep in such close touch know just why I haven't been around much.

I'll just say it up front, this is not a leaving thread, don't get your hopes up.

I started my student teaching semester about a month and a half ago, and my work load has been, as expected, hellish. I am in the school building from 7:30am to about 4:30 pm most days, and I have my seminar class for 3 hours one night a week. On top of that, I am spending about 25-30 hours of my off time planning lessons and developing materials.

As you can imagine, that does not leave a whole lot of time to get in game, or spend alot of time discussing things on skype. Please, I don't want anyone to take it personally if I don't respond to a message, or something in a chat.

I have already left a couple factions, and I just want to say, you folks are great.

QCP, get back on track, start causing trouble in Kusari, get your practice in, cause come 4.86, your going to have a much stronger enemy to worry about.

ROS, Get it together, get out there and do your thing. You all have a glorious legacy to uphold. Go it to it.

To the factions that I am neglecting but wont leave...

AFA, I am not going anywhere. While I think Ross is the man, and is a perfect leader for the faction, I cant leave, I just love the rp of the faction, and the fun it is for me, even after all this time. So for now, I will be lurking in the background, catching some time on one of my transports where I can.

TBH, We are stagnating, both Connor and I don't have alot of time to spare, that means its time for you all to step up. The measure of a faction is not how it does when there are one or two leaders over 3 years, the measure is how it can survive when those long time leaders have to make way for the youngers. Its time for a new generation of Corsairs to rise to lead the Brotherhood, and I will be here to watch the triumphant return to glory.

IND, You all have things well in hand, I am going to keep going with my stuff as much as I can, but I love the way the new guys are stepping up and taking on new rp opportunity all over the place. I am so proud of you all.

Phantoms, The new guys are taking over, and taking it serious, almost brings a tear to my eye. Get the rewrite done, set it up how you want it, and then go. It is important to get the faction back out there and causing havoc on a regular basis as soon as we can, and doing it with a new, more solid rp background will make it all the more satisfying.

KNF-IG, we all know we are sorta bidding time till 86, but with me and connor so swamped, I am going to be talking with you folk about getting someone else to step up and take over some of the command responsibility. We should not be waiting till 86 to be active and awesome.

Reavers, you know the deal. <3

To that other faction I am in, I hope you don't mind me lurking in the shadows till I have more time, I have had a blast, and wish I had more time. Once I do, I cant wait to get back to it.

To the Corsair Council,
I love you dearly, but right now, I am no help to anyone in there, New people need to step up and lead for the Corsairs to continue on the awesome course we have been going on. Right now I am just standing in the way of that. Miguel Sephardi is stepping down from the Council....again. Know that he will always be around to help the Council as they see fit, but he needs to find his way to the background of Corsair politics, with new people with new ideas stepping up to lead the Corsairs into the next generation.

And for all of you who might think this means no more mean moderator Zelot..... Not a chance. I want to make sure this community is a fun and enjoyable place to play when I get time to play more in a couple of months. Plus it is a perfect way to get a break from planning when I am sitting at the computer doing things.

In the end, after all this time, without a doubt I <3 disco.
How dare you to put the most important line into the second paragraph and not in the first? Discovery can survive without a mining mod, but not without a Zelot to blame.

That being said, RL never needed an apology to be more important than FL, I'm sure people will understand. So good luck with teaching I guess. What age are your victims if I may ask?
well, since you left the council chat - thanks for all the work there. helped us newbs a lot. glad youre staying, man. who will do kusari emperor now?
' Wrote:What age are your victims if I may ask?

High School, history, I have all grades from 9-12.
We <3 You to Zelot. Hugs n' stuff.
' Wrote:High School, history, I have all grades from 9-12.

Good thing I'm in Texas :cool:
Uh Oh, the wannabe-adults. Good luck again then
' Wrote:well, since you left the council chat - thanks for all the work there. helped us newbs a lot. glad youre staying, man. who will do kusari emperor now?

This.

Though I hope you can continue to RP the Emperor. D:
I will still be playing Jien Kogen.
We can still blame you, right?
Pages: 1 2 3