Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ships/Equipment not on Character editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a few bits of equipment I can't seem to bring up on the editor.

I wanted to try out a few ships on singleplayer.

I got the IONCROSS data out of the discovery mod folder, but a few ships, like the Barge, and equipment, like the Nomad Veils, are not present.

Does anyone know how I can go about getting the identifiers for these things to add it as a definition that the editor can read?
IONCROSS comes with the ini files for vanilla Freelancer. Alex, in his awesomeness, includes Discovery's ini files in a folder named IONCROSS, conveniently located in the main Freelancer folder.

Just copy those into your IONCROSS install and you'll be good to go.
Boss... I just stated that I am using those INI files, however, they do not contain the ships and equipment I was trying to test.

Again, I'm using the IONCROSS INI that came with DISCOVERY:D
Dammit. I failed reading comprehension there.
As far as testing the ships go the solution is simple:

1. edit your char's position to the admin base where the barge is sold (bastille I guess)
2. purchase your barge
3. move back where you want
4. ????
5. profit!

This:
Quote:Does anyone know how I can go about getting the identifiers for these things to add it as a definition that the editor can read?

I don't know:P
Huh, actually, I think they didn't update the IONCROSS files for 4.85 because they're using Cannon's server thingy.
Crisfg's idea worked. I didn't even know the ship was present on any base, I thought they had to give it to you manually