Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hiya All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would just like to say Hi to all you Freelancer Fans out there.
Would have posted sooner only forgot that I registered, until Asmo came on here.:crazy:
*promptly re-dubs thee, A's Wife.*

Welcome A's Wife!
Hello, Madam Asmodeus. I trust your husband will be with us?

At any rate. Welcome. If ya need anything, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll give you a (semi)-lucid answer every time!

Be safe out there,
Harley
Welcome and have fun:)
welcome to discovery
Howdy...... :yahoo:
Welcome to Disco Ma'am.
Welcome to Discovery!

Watch the cake. Despite rumor otherwise, it really is that deadly. Those rumors were spread by the penguins, of course. Use pudding shields!

Have fun!
no one has bothered to tell you that Mal and Harly are cannibals and to watch out for the communist penguins? My, my.
Hello everyone. After a very long absence I decided to buy myself a laptop and install Freelancer and came back to this great server. I made an appearance a couple of years ago but couldn't use my original char name cos it was a little embarrassing to a player. I learnt my lesson this time and made a new char with a new name so as not to upset anyone (I hope). Brilliant mod by the way. Laptops not so good at playing this so will have to dig out my old pc. Hope to see you all in space soon,
Pages: 1 2