Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old BDM Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
~*~ Incoming Transmission ~*~

[Image: johannesweiss.jpg]
Comm ID: Oberinspektor Johannes Weiss
Signal: 100%

Meine Herren,

Reports of a Navy Capital vessel had come in from the Bering system via a small Bretonian trade convoy. We simply could not pass this up! I made my way to Bering, with the Brynhildr not far behind me. I arrived at Freeport 2, to find a lone Drednought firing at a base right across from the freeport, obviously he was violating the NFZ. We proceeded to remove this pest from space.

After the destruction of this capital vessel. We proceeded to lay siege onto this illegal base for about an hour, and where called back to Rheinland.

Today was a good day.

~*~ End Transmission ~*~

Meine Herren,

This afternoon was quite the adventure. I was in Orbit of Hamburg, when a small DHC convoy that was headed toward Bering returned quickly back toward Hamburg and reported seeing several Liberty Navy vessels, capitals and snubcrafts. I quickly called in for backup, and before all of our backup arrived, the Donut eaters began to engage. Myself and the Brynhildr holding the front line taking the first wave of damage. We managed to destroy several ships. I recall 1 LABC, 1 LAC, 1 LD, 1 LGB, and a Liberator. All where removed from space. We returned to Hamburg orbit after the battle, just in case there was a second wave, but we did not encounter one. I have some guncam footage of some of the destruction.

[---] [---] [---]

Now, off to get some components reinstalled on my Gunboat.

~*~ End Transmission ~*~
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION:Medium
IDENTIFICATION:Direktor Herman Voss
SOURCE: *CLASSIFIED*
SUBJECT:Attention!

[Image: WurrflerOfficer.jpg]

"Effective immediately I will be standing down as the Direktor of the Buro, My position will be filled by a face some of you may know well but I shall no reveal at this moment. While I am working off my stress at my new position within the Buro I expect that the new Direktor's orders be followed as always and respect given where due.

Glory to the Federal Republic."

Meine Herren,

This evening the BDM launched a UFlotte attack on the Libertorians. We had 5 UBoat Gunboats, and Mjolnir, and our flagship the RNC Brynhildr. We entered New York with our small but powerful task force, and where not met with opposition, up until we advance closer to strategic bases in New York. Together, we destroyed several capital ship vessels, and took absolutely no losses to the BDM strike force. This should prove once more to those Liberty dogs, that Rhienland is not a nation to be messed with. Below, I have some guncam photos of several capital ships buckling to the might of the UFlotte.

[1] [2] [3]

May the Reinwehr be ever powerful!

~*~ End Transmission ~*~
>>> Incoming Transmission <<<

Name: Rainer Braun
Ship: " Wraith "
Subject: Operation in Liberty report

Guteg tag,

On my first operation in Liberty, the U-80 and I have started with Texas. When we flew around, we found nothing and then later made our way to the California system. In California, we met a Unione Corse Gunboat, we asked it questions and it was there for killing the rich Liberty. Then we made our way to New York, which was our final system and we got caught by the Navy. They attacked us with a big force, but we managed to all come home safely. The Navy lost one pilot in this battle.

Attachments:
///////////////////-File: RZT-5618

Signed,
Recruit Rainer Braun

>>> Transmission Lost <<<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10