Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old BDM Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
-Accessing Military Archives-

*Select Command*

[New Report] [X]

[View Old Messages]

[U-Boat Status Report]

Communications Identification: U-19, Korvette-Kapitan Wilhelm Strauss

To: Rheinland's 1st Unterseebootsflottille, Alfred Wolfstein's Office.

Message Body:
U-19 reporting in, Status Green.

U-19 is sad to report no Kills in this patrol in California, Cortez and Texas, House-Merchant Traffic is very low today so the U-19 returned to Base after patrolling for an hour.

We shall do better in the future Admiral Wolfstein however this lack of tonnage is somewhat demoralizing to my crew.

Enemies Downed
None

Friendly Losses
None

[Attached Files: NO VISUAL FILES DETECTED]

-End Report-

*Select Command*

[New Report] [X]

[View Old Messages]

[U-Boat Status Report]

Communications Identification: U-552

Message Body:
U-552 reporting in, status green.

A sizeable force assembled in the Hamburg system before proceeding to New York via the Jump Hole Network. Upon jumping in, we encountered the Joker who informed us that we had just missed the Liberty Navy's flag ship, the Maryland. That was unfortunate, but we made up for it.

We scouted the system, finding an LSF Gunboat locked in combat with two Hellfire vessels. We armed our weapons, and destroyed the Gunboat. After a small skirmish with the Hellfire, we spotted a Liberty Assault Battle Cruiser moving towards Fort Bush. We disengaged from the fight with the Hellfire, and set a course for Fort Bush, where we managed to find, and engage the LABC.

Needless to say, our forces terminated the enemy. Once again, the Hellfire showed up, and once again we were engaged in a skirmish, before we were informed of a Dreadnought hanging around Norfolk.

We proceeded to Norfolk, with U-80 staying behind to keep the attention of the Hellfire snubs. We found, and destroyed the Dreadnought surprisingly quick. We believe it's systems were being scrambled by an isolated Ion Storm. Regardless, it was destroyed.

Unfortunately, it was at that moment that we lost U-80. We decided it was time to return to base to minimize losses.

Enemies Downed
LSF Gunboat
Navy LABC
Navy Dreadnought

Friendly Losses
U-80

[Attached Files: ^^^^^^]

-End Report-
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Planet New Berlin
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]High

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Direktor Elien Jaeger
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF] All agents of the BDM
Subject: Buckle up, ladies!
[Image: ElienJaeger-1.jpg]

Alright, people! I'm appointed as your new Direktor and that means you'll have to get of your lazy arses and get to work! The Stellvertretender Direktoren and I will be giving you missions soon so you all better prepare yourselves.

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed,

Direktor Elien Jaeger Out
Buro Der MarineIntelligenz

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-
-( INCOMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Brandenburg Border Station, New Berlin System

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Sp. Agt. Roman Gerolf
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Buro Der Marineintelligenz.
Subject: Change of Leadership

[color=#CCFFFF]Direktor Jaeger,
the Buro Der Marineintelligenz will follow your orders to the letter. Expect reports of successful operations soon. For the Fatherland!

[color=#CCFFFF][size=medium]Signed,

Roman Gerolf
Buro Der Marineintelligenz

[color=#009900]Transmission Encrypted
Closing Message...

-Priority Transmission-

Attention U-Korps. You have all done extremely well. Liberty has come to know our name. As you already know, we are now a Sub-Division of the Buro Der Marineintelligenz, as such you will comply with their directives and orders. Otherwise, proceed as you normally do. Fur Rheinland!

-Transmission End-

*Select Command*

[New Report] [X]

[View Old Messages]

[U-Boat Status Report]

Message Body:

U-80, U-19 und U-571 moved to Liberty to engage in Commerce Interdiction, at the Jump Gate to 'Pennsylvania' we encountered and quickly scrapped a Liberty Gunboat, he tried to escape but fell to our guns with ease.

After we headed to Colorado but ended up being tailed by multiple Libertonian Naval craft who we easily outwitted und left in the dust as we relocated to the California System where we encountered a DSE transport carrying a large supply of Boron, after his refusal to drop said cargo we took his ship down und destroyed the cargo, not more than mere moments later SONAR detected the same Libertonian fleet tracking us entering the system, the U-Boats scattered as they came into range to confuse the enemy, all three ended up chasing my ship as my Comrades escaped, thankfully I was able to lose them in an Ion Sturm, while they were chasing me the other Boats hit a target of opportunity presumed to be carrying Military equipment however due to U-571's poorly maintained imaging equipment it cannot be confirmed as a Kill, only witness accounts from U-80 who also had imaging failure is possible.

It was a glorious day for the U-Korps, I am proud of each member of the strike team who braved Liberty's hoards to make sure their war-machine was impeded as they march on Rheinland.

U-Boats, I salute you.

Enemies Downed
x1 Liberty Gunboat
x1 Medium DSE Transport (Carrying Boron)
x1 Transport (Carrying Military Vehicles) *Unconfirmed due to faulty imaging equipment on U-571)

Friendly Losses
None

[Attached Files: ^ ^ ]

-End Report-

Source - (Stuttgart)

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Agent Andreas Kreuz
Subject: Weekly Report

[Image: dforever.jpg]

Servus Kollegen,

Before our depart to zhe Bretonian hole, I found this Liberty scum trying to attack Neu Berlin by himself.
[ATTACHED DATA - LOADED]
Later reports confirm it's destruction in our powerful atmosphere!

Later at zhe battle against zhe Ausländers in Omega-3, I managed to kill these after they chose to fire on our fleet.
[ATTACHED DATA #1 - LOADED] [ATTACHED DATA #2 - LOADED]

Also, I am happy to announce zhe commision of the latest U-Boot has been successfully completed, and is ready for Krieg.

Over and aus. Für Rheinland!

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed,

Agent Andreas Kreuz

Closing Message...

*Select Command*

[New Report] [X]

[View Old Messages]

[U-Boat Status Report]

Message Body:

Answering a call from the [RM-RNC]Deutschland the U-19, Z-1 und Herr Kretchmer aided in the destruction of the HMS-Destiny that was positioned outside of Rugen, likely in an attempt to cow the Daumann employees stationed there to surrender the station.

The enemy Battleship attempted to flee, but it was no match for our agile Gunboats, a wraith and a Cruiser pounding at it's hull.

After we diverted to Freeport 1 where we spotted an Order Battleship apparently guarding the station, it's presence seemed welcomed by Administrator Summers which could only mean one thing; The Zoners are using the Order as shields.

I recommend a full viewing of all Order-Related files, I suspect they are not here to hunt the [[CLASSIFIED]].

Enemies Downed
x1 Bretonian Battleship

Friendly Losses
None

[Attached Files: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ]

-End Report-

Source - Battleship Karlsruhe

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Rekrut Hans Bruder
Subject: Report

Mein Herren! Yesterday agent Viktor Krum and me we managed to accomplish the task designated, so, heres the report, a bit delayed due to the need to wire transponder data form Krum's ship, but here's the report...
First Parameter: Scout bretonia
Well yes, as ordered, scouting bretonia in the nearest systems, without engaging, was a succes, as the transpoder data i send will show..

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1065/bdmrep1.jpg
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5274/bdmrep2.jpg
http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/2699/bdmrep3.jpg
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3959/bdmrep4.jpg

Well, as all of you can see here, images from both ships to corroborate the information. We found people with enemy transpoder IFF data.. due to the mission parameters we didn't go closer to especify what was it, we also found that BAF Ensign, but as you can see in the images he was told hold his position... besides that, nothing of interest... i expected more...

Second Parameter: interdiction
After that scout task we headed to Liberty from bretonia, so barely patroled... here comes the data...

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2919/bdmrep5.jpg
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4627/bdmrep6.jpg
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2301/bdmrep7.jpg
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1579/bdmrep8.jpg
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/7051/bdmrep9.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8939/bdmrep10.jpg
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4113/bdmrep11.jpg

Unfortunately we weren't able to take pics of all.... few cooperated with us dropping the cargo.. others was just hunted down as the images show, we held some lanes, what images can't show was the fact of we were only interrupted by pirates...liberty rogues they call themselves? and those Hellfire legion worms who were over california in a dreadnought or a destroyer nonetheless, indeed, the only opposition came from a rogue in a bomber... who was destroyed in an unnoticed place, nothing much to report besides the marks...

After all of this we returned to the vaterland we found few traders more carrying illegal cargo... none of them cooperated, unfortunately, we didn't were able to take pics...

Signed,

Hans Bruder

Closing Message...

Source - Planet New Berlin

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Direktor Papen
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]All BDM members
Subject: Full scale redeployment
[Image: skycaptainandtheworldof.jpg]

Guten Tag. It has come to my attention we are lacking in certain areas across our bordering systems and inside Liberty. This is not satisfactory. I require all BDM to return to base and prepare for a redeployment program initiating in 24 hours. Details of this re-deployment will be dispatched in another communication for you to read. Each and every member will have their own task to fufil. Together we are targets. Alone we are free and undetectable. Do the vaterland proud.

Signed,

[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]Josef Papen

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10