Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old BDM Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - ENCRYPTED
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]High

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Rekrut Hans Bruder
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Buro Der Marineintelligenz. Direktor Papen
Subject: Intel Report

Mein Herr.
The assignment trusted to myself is having its fruits... intel is being gathered... soon i'll be able to send the first dossier through S.K.Y.P.3 interface direct to your desk, herr director, at this moment i'm compilating the data gathered untill now.

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed,

Hans Bruder
Buro Der MarineIntelligenz

[color=#009900]Transmission Encrypted
Closing Message...

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-
-Accessing Military Archives-

*Select Command*

[New Report] [X]

[View Old Messages]

[U-Boat Status Report]

Communications Identification: U-19, Kapitänleutnant Wilhelm Strauss

To: Rheinland's 1st Unterseebootsflottille, Alfred Wolfstein's Office.

Message Body:
U-19 reporting in, Status Green.

The U-19 grouped with U-101 and Schwarz-1 to interdict Libertonian Trade and thin the ranks of their capital fleet.

The U-101 had been working there previously before our arrival and gathered both suitable targets which were fueling the Liberty War Machine and intelligence on a faction aiding Liberty's refineries by providing raw-ore.

The U-19 met up with U-101 and Schwarz in New York where we intercepted one of the many Gold Ore Traders heading to Detroit Munitions for processing, the target dropped it's ore upon command but turned on my ship, the U-19 was forced to destroy the enemy vessel as it was clearly hostile to our presence.

Not much later an enemy fleet arrived; Two Liberty Strike Cruisers, two Havok Bombers and a Police Liberator. We drew them away from potential reinforcements and engaged the enemy. The enemy bombers were destroyed but the kills are unconfirmed due to heavy-firepower interfering with the Kill-Cam. Once they were dealt with we turned our attention towards the Strike Cruisers, one by one we took them down using Focused Fire Tactics, they attempted to fleet near the end but it was no use. Both ships were destroyed and the Liberty Police Liberator sent running with moderate-heavy damage to it's internal systems.

All ships evacuated from New York and went silent in [Classified].

Enemies Downed
x1 Hostile Gunboats
x2 Liberty Seige cruisers
x2 USI Havok II Bombers (Presumed)

Multiple Ore-Haulers

Friendly Losses
No Friendlies Killed, U-101 received Moderate Damage to Weapons Array.

[Attached Files: Enemy Gunboat Destroyed
Atlas Ore Hauler Destroyed
Crane Ore Hauler Destroyed
FTU Collaborators Part I
FTU Collaborators Part II
FTU Collaborators Part III
FTU Collaborators Part IV
FTU Collaborators Part V
FTU Collaborators Part VI
FTU Collaborators Part VII
FTU Collaborators Part VIII
FTU Collaborators Part IX
Borderworlds Transport Ore Hauler Destroyed
Enemy USI/Libertonian Fleet
Strike Cruiser Destroyed
Second Liberty Strike Cruiser Destroyed
]

-End Report-

Source - Schwarz-1

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Marco.Hausen
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Buro Der Marineintelligenz.
Subject: Data

Mein Herr,

I have something to report, the Ven Gyr or Prepier, or debier.
Really a stupid name, but that is Liberty.

Got some scan data from the ship and killed a confused Rogue Pilot, was a stupid pilot.

Anyway, here are the data:

Guncamshots:
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...y/screen153.jpg
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...screen152-2.jpg
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...screen151-1.jpg
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...screen150-2.jpg
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...screen147-1.jpg
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...en145-1-1-1.jpg

That was my day.

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed,

Marco.Hausen

Closing Message...

-( INCOMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - ************

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Kapitan Otto Wolfe
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]BDM Report Centre
Subject: After Action Report

[color=#CCFFFF]This is to report a standard homeland defense operation. I stumbled upon two Unioners assaulting a Gunboat, I immediately took action, but unfortunately the gunboat was destroyed. Another Gunboat arrived on the scene, as well as a Battleship, which I instructed to stay out of the battle. Unfortunately, the Battleship fired missile's, almost killing me. The Unioners sped off into the asteroid field, and one of them stayed behind to fight me, while the other continued to flee.

All their talk, however, proved fruitless as I destroyed the fighter that stayed behind with two well placed Nuclear Mines. The rest of my sortie proved uneventful.

[Attached Files: ^^]

Source - CORTEZ LANE RELAY LOCAL TAP 92942
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]P|_07 |)3V|C3

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]BDM|U-101
Subject: [color=#CCFFFF]Mission Report
[Image: bdm7.jpg]

Patrol Report: UNIT 101, STRATEGIC ECONOMIC WARFARE DIVISION - UFLOTTE OPERATION 9/30

ENCOUNTER REPORT 1: Liberty Gunboat Class, LSF - Blackbird-6
At 1727 Hours, proximity to Texas gate in New York system - Unit 101 ordered to "DROP WEAPONS AND SURRENDER" <X>
Combat operations commenced 1728 Hours <X><X>
Combat operations cease 1730 Hours <X>

ENCOUNTER REPORT 2: Stork Class, Junker - Godfried
At 1736 Hours, Proximity to New York gate in Texas system - Stork Godfried encountered with engine components, and ordered to drop as part of embargo interdiction <X><X>
Subject fled to New York, in violation of orders. Subject and contraband cargo terminated at 1738 Hours. <X>

ENCOUNTER REPORT 3: Liberty Gunboat Class, LN - LNS-Troudale
At 1755 Hours, Proximity to Texas gate in New York system - Hostile subject encountered.<X>
Subject terminated. <X>

REPORT COMPLETE
[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]

Insp. Gadget, BDM Extended Logistics Division

Source - Planet Hamburg

Opening Message...

[Image: 21kz3hu.png]

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Rekrut Jonas Kaufmann
Subject: Skirmish in Hamburg

[color=#CCFFFF]Mein Herr,

I started my first patrol by undocking from Planet Hamburg, where several elements of the Rheinwehr and Bundespolizei were in orbit above Hamburg, They informed me that a LSF strike force and several Liberty Navy captital ships where massing at the Westfalen. We were reinforced by the RNC Hidenburg, RNC Dinslaken and the RNC Schwarzenbach.

The capital ships broke off to fight the Liberty Navy and myself, Lt Amott and Hans Richter dealt with the LSF fighters, callsigns =LSF=Kappa-2 and =LSF=Iota-3. After a lengthy engagement, the LSF saw the futility of their little strike and retreated, with the tails between their legs, back to the Westfalen.

The RNC Ostee was destroyed near the Westfalen with Rheinwehr destroying the LNS Vulcan. The rest of the Liberty Navy fled towards the Hudson Jumpgate. I returned to Planet Hamburg and signed off.

[Attached Files:****]

Jonas Kaufmann

Closing Message...

Source - Planet Hamburg

Opening Message...

Subject: Battle in Hamburg

Mein Herr,

I started my first patrol by undocking from Planet Hamburg, where I noticed a large Liberty fleet gathering in Texas, naturally, I went to investigate. When arriving in Texas, I was contaced by a Mercenary, callsign TheBomber. Who provided me intelligence which I relayed back to Military Command on Hamburg.

The Fleet started to move through Hudson and gathered at the Westfalen. Elements of the Rheinwehr and Bundespolizie marshalled at Hamburg, by the time our forces where fully gathered, it consisted of 3 Battleships, 5 Cruisers, 2 fighters and 3 bombers. The Mercenary, TheBomber also helped us.

The Fleet moved out in a line formation and made contact with the enemy roughly half way down the trade lane to the Westfalen, the Liberty Navy, charged us directly rather than using tactics. Our superior firepower and training annilihated them. The first to go down was the LNS Bald.Eagle, a carrier that foolishly charged and was destroyed within minutes of contact. The LNS Mortis was then destroyed, followed by the LNS Admonitor and LNS Resurrection. We lost the Battleship Koloss.Cpt.Klaus, our first and only major casualty.

The RNC Zurich then put the LNS Sharatan out of action, the RNC Defiance doing the same to the LNS Resolution. Next to fall was the LNS Caturix, I myself was pursuing a fighter, LNS Muzdy, who charged a friendly cuiser and paid for it. The LNS Dwight.D.Eisenhower was the next to succumb. Followed by the LNS D'ark, LNS Portland and the LNS Interceptor.

At the end of the battle, the RNC Zurich fired a missile which destroyed the LNS Interceptor, but unfortunately caught some of our forces in the blast radius. All escape pods were safely tractored in and returned to Hamburg. No doubt after the severe mauling the Liberty schwein recieved today they won't be back in Hamburg anytime soon.

Summary:

[color=#FF0000]Enemy
Casualties:
LNS Bald.Eagle (Carrier)
LNS Morits (Dreadnought)
LNS Admonitor (Dreadnought)
LNS Resurrection (Battlecruiser)
LNS Sharatan (Battlecruser)
LNS Resolution (Battlecruiser)
LNS Caturix (Dreadnought)
LNS Muzdy( Avenger Very Heavy Fighter)
LNS Dwight.D.Esienhower (Dreadnought)
LNS D'Ark (Dreadnought)
LNS Portland (Dreadnought)
LNS Interceptor (Gunboat)

[color=#33FF33]Friendly
Casualties:
Koloss.Cpt.Klaus (Battleship)
TheBomber (Mercenary Havoc Mk II Bomber) *Friendly fire
RFP|Kad-Sven-Scmitt (Roc Bomber) *Friendly fire
[RM]Fl.Lukas.Schmitz (Wraith Fighter) *Friendly fire

[Attached Files:************]

Jonas Kaufmann

Closing Message...

Source - Planet Hamburg

Opening Message...

Mein Herr,

I recieved a distress call from elements of the Rheinwehr in Hamburg about a major offensive by the Liberty Navy. Responding to the call, I arrived at Alster Shipyards in my bomber and awaited further reinforcements. Vize Admiral Putzkammer arrived alongside the RNC Hindenburg. Our forces consisted of 1 Battleship, 1 fighter, 4 bombers and a cruiser. Fl.Lukas.Schmitt went on ahead to scout and determine the strength of the Liberty Fleet. We recieved reports that the Liberty Fleet were bombarding Altona Station, killing innocent civillians.

Vize Admiral Putzkammer ordered us foward and we engaged, targeting the LNS Roswell and destroying it, We then engaged the LNS Necropolis, with the LNS Black being destroyed by other elements of the Rheinwehr. The cruiser Blucher was destroyed enemy forces. The LNS Gunbarrel was the next to fall, followed by the USS Lusitano. The LNS La.Grange was the next to be destroyed, though the LNS Necropolis managed to take out the Vize Admirals bomber. No matter, as retribution was swift

The Unioners and Red Hessians also provided help to the Rheinwehr, including a Unioner cruiser, callsign AGS-U|Asterblut.

We lost the Koloss.Cpt.Klaus to enemy fire, we retaliated by destroying the LNS Freedom, followed by the LNS Resurrection. The Navy once again fled to the Westfalen with their tales between their legs. Most fled into Hudson towards Texas, but the LNS Florida and a LPI Bomber, Jack Yates remained, after a protracted fight, the Hidenburg dealt with them. Though fire from the Westfalen managed to take out Timo:Keller's bomber. Not to worry, his pod was safely tractored in by the Hindenburg.

Once again, the Liberty schwein have been beaten, one wonders how much longer they can keep up such losses.

Summary:

[color=#FF0000]Enemy Casualties
:
LNS Roswell
LNS Black
LNS Necropolis
LNS Gunbarrel
USS Lusitano
LNS La Grange
LNS The Bald Eagle
LNS Freedom
LNS Resurrection
LNS Florida
JackYates

[color=#33FF33]Friendly Casualties
:
Koloss.Cpt.Klaus
Blucher
Timo:Keller
[RM]_Va.Hans,Putzkammer

[Attached Files:************]

Jonas Kaufmann

Closing Message...

Source - ENCRYPTED

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Inspektor Hans Bruder
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Buro Der Marineintelligenz. Direktor Klaus Amsel
Subject: Intel Report

[Image: bdmtrans2.jpg]

Mein Herr.
Herr Direktor, second compilation of data will be sent to your digital desk via S.K.Y.P.3 interface, my apologies for the delay, the only safe place for sending it was repairing due to damages caused by an Ion Storm..., as soon as the signal is fully stable i will send the data.

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed,

Hans Bruder

Closing Message...

Source - Planet Hamburg

Opening Message...

[color=#CCFFFF]Mein Herr,

I once again recieved a distress call from elements of the Rheinwehr and Bundezpolizie who were fighting the Liberty schwein who had decided to invade the Vaterland. I launched from Hamburg and immediately gave the advancing Rheinwehr capital ships covering fire from Liberty fighters, deciding to engage James Hedley, predictably after a brief dogfight he decided to flee towards the Westfalen. During this time, the Rheiwehr fleet had got into position and through superior discipline, had unleashed hell on the Liberty Fleet.

With little to no fighter cover left, the Liberty Fleet succumbed to the combined firepower of our bombers and capital ships. The entire Liberty fleet routed, with the stragglers being annilihated or fleeing. With that, with the Rheinwehr deciding to counter-attack. I docked on Hamburg and signed off to write this report.

*Note; During the battle an Order Osiris Class Battleship, the OCV-65|Acropolis declared over the system it's intentions to aid Rheinwehr and BDM forces. BDM|U-1155 ordered the vessel to leave Rheinland space immediately. The Order vessel refused and actively assisted the Rheinwehr against the Liberty Navy.

[Attached Files:***]

Jonas Kaufmann

Closing Message...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10