Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Gallic Mess Needs Cleaning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are using the Council ID and have apparently declared war on the Brigands. That's sweet. Thing is while you aren't actually close friends, in-game lore suggests that the Brigands and Council occasionally indirectly help each other.
This "war" is not following roleplay.

Good day Gentlemen,

I have to say something about the GAUL.

I am a member of the GAUL and i read this Admins Notice a few Minutes ago. The problem is, that the Leader is moving to France and i have no contact to him. I try to contact him via this Forum a few days ago. But he didnt answer at this point. Anyway, i make now an in-RP topic to the leader of the +LE+ and look whats going on in this case. The other members of the GAUL, who provoke this "War" are not longer member of GAUL.

As i said i try contact the leader of GAUL(Dim001). The last Date he was on at the forum was the 27.02.2011. My last msg sent to him was at from the 28.02.2011. So i wait seven days for an answer from him. When there is no answer, i leave GAUL at once because i am not in the mood for playing Games. But before i try to fix that poblem with the +LE+, because my leader can`t fix it it seeems, or don`t want to fix it. I really didn`t know.

Many regards,

Xiphos
Good day,

i have now start the in RP negotations with the +LE+ and send a MSG to all GAUL Members via the Comm Channel at the Forum. So thats the best i can do i at this time i think. Maybe the leader of this faction will read this too, or answer to the PM`s i sent him. When not, i am in 7 days out of this case and rename my 3 GAUL ships.

Thank you very much and good bye.

Xiphos

Negotations

GAUL Message
Good day,

as it seems,that i am the only one who cares about this GAUL case, i decided to retreat. I rename my ships as soon as possible. The GAUL leader is not in the mood to lead his Faction anymore. The link to his request for GAUL is deleted. So i think this "Faction" is dead. The last thing i do is to end the negotations with the +LE+.

That is all from me, when the Admins have nothing more to say, you can close this topic i think

Regards