Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: This is not easy to say
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As the title says, it's not easy, but it's something I have to do.

I'm leaving discovery, after more than 2 years playing here.

It's not that I don't enjoy it anymore, I do, I do a lot, and that's the problem for me, I can't play so much, and give so much of my energy to it anymore. The last 3 weeks I've been away, I realised how many things got out of my life because of it.

I've tried to play less, but it drags me even worst, I'm an addict to disco.

So well.

Time to thank people.

First at all, there are 3 persons that marked me, being my faction leaders.

Joe: What can I tell you? My time in the LN was great, and you were a great leader to me. LN was my first faction and hard to not love it. I believe you taught me how to lead so many people, hopefully I learned it well.

Lotek: Even if you don't read this, you taught me how to stand up to your own words and beliefs, I couldn't have leaded KNF otherwise. I don't believe there was anyone who would know so much about his faction and its relations as you did, and the only one who could stad against zelot in a discussion about Kusari.

Dieter: You rock, you work hard for your factions, more than any other. When I first joined MM, I didn't give me a week, and I got to be Mandalore... that should prove how much you caught me. The MM gave me the opportunity to be creative again.

But there have been other people apart of them who deserve my most deeply gratitude.

Kapi: This place needs more people like you, and that's aside your fighting skills, you are a great guy, too bad you suck with guitar.

Contaan, Rhys, Frankie: You three made of LN a great place. Best of times.

Tony, Igor, Peter, Curios, Mark, Sina, Vilkas, Karo, Terry: Stop making people to Q_Q

Connor, Zelot: Kusari wouldn't be the same without you.

To the KNF players: I really enjoyed leading you guys, and you endured it, you are great. Keep working hard, it's a great faction.

There are more people, but I cannot mention all.

Only thing left to say is, thank you all for letting me play with you.

Stop by now and then, or I'll hire the Reavers to find you =P

Seeya.
:(

We're gonna miss you.

[troll]can I has ur stuff?[/troll]

Seriously, we will miss you.
LAME!
' Wrote:LAME!

what the, I don't get the pun... :(
' Wrote:what the, I don't get the pun... :(

Personal history, heh, that was in fact friendly from him.:P
Just to continue my skype reaction:

Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q

Srsly
I said all about this on the other place.

Best wishes again ! GL
Goodbye Ser. Sorry for not being able to help out with the MM like you wanted.

Best of luck with the rest of your life.
See ya man. Sucks to see you go, it's been fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5