Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Border Worlds Supply Requisitioning Network (iRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: lrglogo1.png]

Border Worlds Supply Requisitioning Network

Greetings all, OSI has established this channel to ease the difficulty in acquiring basic goods for your stations. After supplying some of your stations, monitoring the usage of various supplies, and analyzing that data we've established supply packages we think will meet your needs. The cost for each package is noted in green. Don't worry about prying eyes seeing your requests either. All transmissions are encrypted both directions.
  • Basic Standard Supply Package - 5 million Sirius credits

This supply package was designed for stations with low traffic and a population of around 200 persons.

• Food Rations - 5,000 units
    • Water - 5,000 units
    • Oxygen - 5,000 units
    • H-Fuel - 2,500 units
    • Consumer Goods - 2,500 units
    • Pharmaceuticals - 1,000 units
  • Medium Standard Supply Package - 8.5 million Sirius credits

This supply package was designed for stations with steady traffic and a population of around 200 persons.

• Food Rations - 10,000 units
    • Water - 10,000 units
    • Oxygen - 10,000 units
    • H-Fuel - 5000 units
    • Consumer Goods - 5000 units
    • Pharmaceuticals - 2,000 units
  • Large Standard Supply Package - 10.5 million Sirius credits

This supply package was designed for stations with high traffic and a population greater than 200 persons.

• Food Rations - 15,000 units
    • Water - 15,000 units
    • Oxygen - 15,000 units
    • H-Fuel - 10.000 units
    • Consumer Goods - 7500 units
    • Pharmaceuticals - 5,000 units
While these packages are designed to meet the needs of all the Freeports, we understand that the needs of each station are unique. Therefore administrators are still free to build their own packages. Packages with quantities that are lower than 1000 units will be subject to surcharges. The pricing guidelines for non standard packages are as follows.
  • Orders with a total of goods to be shipped that is less than 20,000 units will be charge 500 Sirius credits per unit.
  • Orders with a total of goods to be shipped between 20,000 and 40,000 units will be charged 460 Sirius credits per unit.
  • Orders with a total of goods to be shipped between 40,000 and 60,000 units will be charged 400 Sirius credits per unit.
  • Orders with a total of goods to be shipped greater than 60,000 units will be charge 330 Sirius credits per unit.
  • Orders consisting of a standard package and additional goods will be charge 330 Sirius credits per unit for the additional goods.
Surcharge prices:
  • Five or more goods with a quantity below 1000 is charge an extra 4m.
  • Four or less goods with a quantity below 1000 are charge an extra 2m.
-( Incoming Transmission
-(
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
Salutations.

We understand that we're breaking your format from the word go, but there is a strong possibility that we might have use of your services, though in a slightly unconventional manner.

Our company operates out of a number of locations across Sirius. While the logistical demands of our company are being met by our own internal shipping concerns ready access to and the consolidation of basic supplies and the excuses pertaining to lack of the same is placing a detrimental drain on my frakking patience.

Ah. I mean our company assets.

Would there be any concern with the shipment of goods to Barrier Gate Station. Not exactly a freeport. Hardly controlled by ourselves. Before we delve into the details of determining what we'll be requesting we wished to ensure that such an accord would be within your means.

-( Transmission Terminated
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok, FP6 Administrator
To: Omicron Supply Incorporated

Neq'neh, OSI,

Of late, we have seen an increase in traffic through the Tau 29 system with many a trader stopping to relax at our station. While still fairly light, it is always good to have good stock on hand. So, I will place a medium order for the base.

Station: Freeport 6
Administrator: Commander Matok
Package: Medium
If the custom package is selected please list the goods in the same format used in the standard packages.

Also, if you could, a shipment of engine components for repair purposes would be nice. Let me know the extra cost on that.

Many Thanks,
Commander Matok
Freeport 6 Administrator
[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
To: Reaver Mercenary Company

I'm sure we can arrange something, in regards to supplies. We could also be of assistance when it comes to repairing and purchasing new tools of your trade. Since you'd be cutting out the middle man and purchasing them directly from a manufacturer they prices would be lower. You can find our entire product line here.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
To: Commander Matok

Neq'neh Commander,

We'll be sending transports your way. Exactly how many engines components do you estimate your repair bays will be using in a month?
--)> CommID: Nathan Crom
--)> Source: Boa Vista Station, Omega-50

Konnichiwa, with the recent rise in aggression by the SCRA some of our transports have gone missing. These transports were owned by the station, so their loss is a double blow to our ability to maintain the station. The station's council members have decided to follow the lead of so many other Freeports and hire OSI to supply our needs so we can focus on our own business.

Station: Boa Vista Station
Administrator: Nathan Crom
Package: Large + Custom
  • Luxury Food - 10,000 units
  • Luxury Consumer Goods - 10,000 units
  • Pineal Amulets - 5000 units
My calculations put our monthly payment at 30 million Sirius credits.
To: Nathan Crom

Indeed, the sudden aggression from the SCRA is worrisome. I'm sorry to hear you've lost some transports, my condolences to the families of the crews. We'll begin shipping supplies to your stations immediately.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok
To: Victor Cross, Omicron Supplies Incorporated

Greetings Again, Mr. Cross,

As I said, I just want some engine components for repair and to keep our stock up. I would say around 3000 units should do. As I said, let me know the cost, add it to the bill and it shall be paid.

qa'plAH!

Commander Matok
Freeport 6 Administrator
To: Commander Matok

Adding 3000 engine components brings your total monthly bill to 18 million Sirius credits.
-( Incoming Transmission
-(
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
Salutations.

The majority of our order will likely be a bulk shipment which should settle us for some time, but the order should be substantial enough to warrant your attention.

The items of primary interest would be a the required hardware to make up a full surgical suite. We're talking largely automated with sophisticated AI driven diagnostic and administrative systems to treat all reasonable traumas and infections. Basically the sort of thing you'd be looking for if you stumbled into a room after being shot, sucked into space, blown up, burnt and stabbed a half dozen times with a killer hangover and some kind of infection you got from screwing a dirty lady 'o the night in a mold infested room while she coughed Canaria Typhoid down your lungs and had just about enough strength to push a big green button.

Also the hardware for a nice little recovery ward and a coffee maker.

If you think you can rustle something like the former up from whatever contacts you folks have let us know. Then we'll talk business with the run of the mill junk like ship hull panels and so on.

-( Transmission Terminated
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8