Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction recruitment request pending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have problem when requesting to join 101st ghost of razgriz, i've been waiting for about a week but still no confirmation whether i'm accepted or rejected, if any changes being made to the faction please let me know, because i'm desperate to join 101st

thank you
Hola senor......

I'm not one to deal with such things, I only deal with ye' on the battlefield.. *he chuckles*

I'm sure the egg heads back at HQ are gonna make a decision soon.. Even if they don't, I'll see you in space.. however I didn't catch your name?

Chenzo out.

// Ye, I know it's not a RP section, but FU.
' Wrote:Hola senor......
I'm not one to deal with such things, I only deal with ye' on the battlefield.. *he chuckles*
I'm sure the egg heads back at HQ are gonna make a decision soon.. Even if they don't, I'll see you in space.. however I didn't catch your name?
Chenzo out.
// Ye, I know it's not a RP section, but FU.

Hola senor,
You know me, we even raid gamma together, i send this post because its been a week i havent receive any confirmation, but i'll keep waiting, see you in space senor

Colico Jack out
Why joining the 101st when XTF's are around ?

They don't give defilers to every wannabe pilot who join if it's what you though.
' Wrote:Why joining the 101st when XTF's are around ?

They don't give defilers to every wannabe pilot who join if it's what you though.

Let me guess, ZAZA ?
' Wrote:Hello,
I have problem when requesting to join 101st ghost of razgriz, i've been waiting for about a week but still no confirmation whether i'm accepted or rejected, if any changes being made to the faction please let me know, because i'm desperate to join 101st

thank you

I'll talk it over with the others in HC. Maybe the issue just got lost somewhere, along the way. I'll see about you getting your reply, soon.
Yeah, sorry about that. Real life's been a pain.

Since you've been BEYOND patient (and your application looks pretty good) we've decided to throw you into our ranks. Welcome, and pardon me for my tardiness once again.

Ps. We may not be XTREME like the XTF, but we're still pretty darned good.:P
' Wrote:Let me guess, ZAZA ?

look better.. in a sig.. catherina i think :unsure:

Just because of posts like this. Cut that crap finally.

ooRP hatred much?

Posts like this is why most people go with 101st/13th over XTF. But what makes me sad is, XTF have some great people in it, those who know how to PvP really vell, and while keeping to their RP, are always friendly toward other players when things move to an ooRP level... But there are alse these newer generation of XTF newbies, who can't PvP even at a decent level, and only cry about people's "lags" even if the target has ~30ms ping, and spam crap like this on forums...

Maybe you need a bit unison in your group first, before advertising about it on forums.