Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hai gise.

Been introduced to this server a few days ago, and I really like the experience. The RP element is a really nice touch. So far I've been running an independent shipping racket across Sirius, mostly exploring possible trade routes and getting to know the server. I'll figure out what to do with the money later.

Unrelated btw: I've been making quite a few runs throughout Bretonia. Looks like the other houses all have their own military clans showing up all the time, yet I haven't encountered one Bretonian clan pilot yet. What's the deal with that?
Welcome!

Your avatar scares me!

I'm Harlequinn, you can call me Harley. Umm.. read the rules? Other things? Yeah. Have any questions, do NOT hesitate to ask me. I'm the resident lawyer.

And cannibal, as Epyon the Bored will attest to.

Welcome again, and thank you for choosing Discovery!

Also: Bretonia's ships are so ugly! And... boxy! Eeew! Who would willfully put themselves into that position? It's... very difficult to think about.

And if you have Skype, you'll be set. If not, well, someone else can cover it.
You see, good sir, the reason us Bretonian Armed Forces Pilots aren't seen in Bretonia is because we're taking the war to those noodlemunchers in Kusari in our majestic light fighter and bomber wings.

I'm actually the only Bretonian armed force pilot I see around new london these days... the war with Kusari has us... busy...

welcome to Disco, have fun, don't listen to what Vape will say about me, and for the love of god... make me forget I ever saw that avatar, lol.
I am a brainwashed chinese communist, be afraid.
Beware of my legions of communist penguins
welcome to discovery!
Welcome to Discovery! I hope u have a good experiance here, feel free to hang around with me in game, if u want to know my chars, pm me:D.
Welcome to Discovery mate:)
I'm sure Eppy and Exile will be posting here pretty soon:D
Read the rules, have fun and.. under no circumstances drink Liberty Ale:P
welcome to discovery and have fun:)
Welcome to Discovery!

Beware of Cake. Dog's aren't a problem. It's the penguins and their Cakapults. You'll need Pudding to counteract it. I give free pudding. Get the idea yet?

Anyways, have fun, and see ya in space!
Right....
Bretonia is getting its stuff together, should have more people about, between faery corp (not an official name)
the M K, the QCO/P and the BPA.

Will be back online...prolly, by feb.
Pages: 1 2