Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My team mate stole my CAU8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day,

Before posting in rule violation, I do not know if being stolen from your own team mate is a rule violation per se.

Here is what happened :

We got the Barge - [T&M]Mothership - beamed in Essex with T&M, a unofficial faction that i joined recently. I have a CAU8 on one of my liners, i bring to Essex, unmount the armor and ask [T&M]Miner|Duster to come and help to transfer it on the barge.

He got the armor, i dock the liner, come out with the barge and take it back. So far so good.

I got docking refused on Essex by a HMS, wich I understand. I start moving to the gate to exit system, still with my unmounted CAU8. All mollys start falling on the Barge, so i ask [T&M]Miner|Duster to come and get the armor back quicly the time i take the ship into safety or into oblivion. He did, then said he had to go, and since then (more than 2 weeks) no more news.

He seems to have deleted or change the character name, for in game pm are impossible.

I left a word for him on this forum, on our private forum, all the team knows about it but the guy seems to have vanished.

I have no screenshot of the transfer, all i have i a screenshot of him saying he got to go and mount it.

Now, I understand the following :

* Do not join a faction you are not sure of
* Do not give a 900 Mil piece of equipement to someone you don t really know.
* Life is hard son, but that's how you'll become a man.

I saved quite a lot for that CAU8, you all know what it's worth. I take it easy for it is just a game and money is easy to make, but when i remember all the trips, bribes, hours, good meeting, bad peoples, load, unload,....all I've done to get 1 Billion and proudly buy a CAU8, I find it a lil hard to swallow.

I do not want the player sanctionned, I really don't care about this, all i want is my Armor back.

Is there anything to do, or shall i get back on trade to start saving again...
If you have no evidence of this, it would seem imprudent to portray another player as guilty of any wrongdoing.