Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned and other stuff too
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ART(Brad_SimonGR) has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

3.2 All messages in system chat must be in understandable English.

5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

6.2 Ship and equipment used must match tag and ID as closely as possible.

Consequences:
Please...
don't F1 to escape interactions.
don't insult other players, even in another language.
don't use non-permitted ships.

Fined all credits, guns, armour, cargo. Still short of the actual amount normally fined.
Banned for 14 days.
Council gunboat sent back to Gallia and shiny new Council ID added.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

The other day, I ran into a ship in Liberty called SimonGR. You might want to check that, see if it's the same person.

Navy IFF Bret. transport, I think.
About time, caught that guy running around all mute/RUS:)))))) through the high Taus and when I got him finally he cloak-drifted off into the distance.