Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: {Closed} Feedback Thread [KNAS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please see this feedback thread as closed. Due to private reasons I won't be able to invest enoughtime to create and lead a faction.

I post this to get some feedback for the idea about this faction. I know that there#re wars going on in Sirius. Everybody knows. And sometimes there#s some action between Rheinland and Liberty. But the whole Bretonian sector seems to be unaffected, even though Kusari gained control of the Taus and a part of the Leeds system. So I thought of a Kusari military faction that specializes on assaults into Bretonian space and tries to weaken the enemy by destroying BAF and Bretonian police vessels as well as stopping traders from delivering military goods to Bretonia.
Of course there would be lots of restrictions for such an agressive faction.

The main idea was to bring war to Kusari. In a way other people realize, which will definetely happen if the faction forces traders to drop military goods (Just imagine a meeting between KNAS and [Convoy])

I already wrote a background story for 4.85 and the story for 4.86 is still under developement.
If you find any major grammar mistakes please tell me. I'll then fix 'em asap.

Kusari Naval Assault Squadron
[Image: knas1.th.png]

-History-

The Kusari Naval Assault Squadron was founded back when Kusari prepared to occupy the Tau systems. At first they were disguised as civilians and pirates. The group was called "Preparers". While weakening the Bretonian border defenses by spreading rumors and supporting the Gaians, they learned pretty much everything about New London and the surrounding systems. Some even joined the Bretonia Armed Forces and learned a thing or two about their tactics. Everything went perfectly well until a group of Gaians was caught by the Bretonian police. They were brought to Battleship Norfolk where they were being questioned one after another. One of them was a very nervous Kusarian man. He claimed to be a Gaian but had a Kusarian accent. The Gaians were send to prison while the Preparer had to stay at Norfolk. It's unknown what he told the BAF but a few weeks later he died under unknown circumstances. From that day on all Kusarian eople who lived in Bretonia were being watched. Those who served in the Bretonia Armed Forces disappeared one after another and all documents of their existence were purged. The same happened to Kusarians all over Bretonia, most of them innocent civilians. Only a few made it back into Kusarian space and not more than a hand full of preparers managed to return to Kusari. Shortly after that Kusari started the assault on the Tau systems and Leeds. The Preparers who made it back were brought to Hiroshima where they stayed for a long time. After months of education a small number of fully equipped vessels left the guard system. The kusari Naval Assault Squadron was on it's way to Leeds.

Please give me some feedback about the idea as well as about the storyline and make suggestions for improvement.

Signed: Otsdarva

[The feedback is mostly negative so far so I might drop the idea.]
[KPT]
' Wrote:[KPT]

Which are in turn a ripoff of the Privateers.

This idea lacks originality, sorry.
you intend these to be the ronin of 86 or ...

Could you send me a link to the faction? I struggle to find them in the forum.
' Wrote:Which are in turn a ripoff of the Privateers.

This idea lacks originality, sorry.

What? The KPT are in no way a ripoff of the Privateers.

As for information pertaining to the same their writeup is in the official factions pending section of the forum.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89697

There you go!

Well. The [KPT] is a faction that stays in contact with Kusari. While the idea about the KNAS is that there'd be a military group that only operates within Bretonia (expect for getting new equipment) and while the [KPT] always follows direct orders the KNAS was thought to be more independant.
Also I've never seen the [KPT]. And I spend about 80% of my time in Bretonia and Kusari when I play freelancer. The idea is to bring the war to Bretonia. In a way that other people realize.
' Wrote:you intend these to be the ronin of 86 or ...

They're gonna be trapped within Bretonia along with the Ronin. But since they caused so much trouble in 4.85 they're gonna be kind of a semi-lawful faction. Allied with Ronin while being neutral with Bretonian police and BAF.
' Wrote:What? The KPT are in no way a ripoff of the Privateers.

As for information pertaining to the same their writeup is in the official factions pending section of the forum.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89697

There you go!

That's your opinion not mine.

' Wrote:Well. The [KPT] is a faction that stays in contact with Kusari. While the idea about the KNAS is that there'd be a military group that only operates within Bretonia (expect for getting new equipment) and while the [KPT] always follows direct orders the KNAS was thought to be more independant.
Also I've never seen the [KPT]. And I spend about 80% of my time in Bretonia and Kusari when I play freelancer. The idea is to bring the war to Bretonia. In a way that other people realize.

The KPT quite frequently attack targets in Bretonia, actually - it would appear they are currently on hiatus given that their leader has been temporarily banned.
' Wrote:(...) and while the [KPT] always follows direct orders the KNAS was thought to be more independant.
If you never saw any KPT how you know they always follows direct orders?
Pages: 1 2