Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So, I hears you's been lazeh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The discodevs have even surprised me on this one, more than a year has gone by since I left and still no 4.86. That puts it at what, two years development now?

Word round these parts is you been tossin out bits and pieces of 'dev candy' tryin to keep people hooked, but it just aint workin now is it?

Best get up off yer lazy bums and start-a-programmin!
What about mah stuff?
' Wrote:The discodevs have even surprised me on this one, more than a year has gone by since I left and still no 4.86. That puts it at what, two years development now?

Word round these parts is you been tossin out bits and pieces of 'dev candy' tryin to keep people hooked, but it just aint workin now is it?

*nods*

summer is close...

and as soon its warm outside nothing will go forward... or just daaaamn slow...

DO EET NAO!:D

and peace tena... i already trolled you in skype:P

[15:05:54] hrimthur: How do you do it Tena ?:D
[15:06:29] Tenacity: O.o
[15:06:48] Tenacity: How do I do what? Troll chatroullette, or make people orgasm whenever they see me?
ME:
???
no orgasm... only pic i get in head when i see yar name:
http://www.justlife24.com/images/produkte/...s-plus-M-vp.jpg
[15:08:13] Tenacity: Well, one must stay dry
What do you wish to get out of this thread? I have some food stamps if you want 'em.
' Wrote:What do you wish to get out of this thread? I have some food stamps if you want 'em.

Why thank you kind sir, but I've already eaten my share of children today.
Hello.
' Wrote:Why thank you kind sir, but I've already eaten my share of children today.

Oh, these aren't good for children, they only good for kittens.
' Wrote:What do you wish to get out of this thread? I have some food stamps if you want 'em.
They actually don't have food stamps anymore, which as I understand look like monopoly money and are embarrassing to use. They give you this neat little card that works just like a credit card for food.
' Wrote:Oh, these aren't good for children, they only good for kittens.

Well in that case I'll take them, but only if they're tasty puss.. kittens.

What's funny is this guy actually thinks he can talk to me, when he didnt even join disco until a few months ago. Lolz. Start massaging my feet, minion!
' Wrote:The discodevs have even surprised me on this one, more than a year has gone by since I left and still no 4.86. That puts it at what, two years development now?

Maybe they are delaying 4.86 to keep you away.

Only solution is to make your comeback now, to destroy their scheme.

Or do we have to make a petition begging you to come back first?
Pages: 1 2 3 4