Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Time messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well...

2010 was 818 A.S.

logicaly that we have 819 A.S. now.
(yes it is:Phad a longer discussion about that already... most peps i know have the same opinion)

but!

If you take a look here....

you can see all the stuff happening between 4.85 and 4.86 is taking place in 818....

so when the mod update comes out everything in 819 did never happen?

or we have 818² right nao? (so one sirius year is 2 earth years now?) omg...

or igiss just messed up the year and it should be 819 at his topictitels/lorepreview...?

' Wrote:I maybe should add that there was a official announcement that 2010 = 818 A.S.
It's logical to presume that in Discovery lore we are at half 818, and that the events of 4.86 will happen in the other half. :P
' Wrote:It's logical to presume that in Discovery lore we are at half 818, and that the events of 4.86 will happen in the other half. :P

I maybe should add that there was a official announcement that 2010 = 818 A.S.
what if Sirius years take way much longer then Earthly years.

It's 819, the year will just keep getting pushed backwards until the mod is released.

So all the stuff that says 818 becomes 819.
' Wrote:It's 819, the year will just keep getting pushed backwards until the mod is released.

So all the stuff that says 818 becomes 819.

sounds best for me...
1 RL Year doesn't equal 1 FL Year.

1 Disco version = 1 FL Year

So currently for 4.85 1 FL Year has been taking 2 RL Years and next FL Year may only take one RL Year or eternity it all depends on the devs.
okay.. so we have 8th march 818² today... correct?

(it cant be the ".....818" cause we already had this day...)
But Igiss forwards the inRP year by one every new year now.
Watch the FL introduction again, you can clearly hear someone in the background mention that Sirius operates on a 48 hour day.
Pages: 1 2