Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So,, About kidnapping few quests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say, When you do attempt a kidnap/abduct rp on a rping trader, would that be allowed in a bigger shipclass, rather then gunboat max (Piracy), it is a hostage thingy.

Kidnapping is not piracy, and need an answer on that.

EA; For realisme: Destroyer class would tractor said crew in docking bay/mooring bay: In a gunboat you wouldnt be able to tractor'r anything bigger then a lone fighter in.

This would all not be for money, but rather for 'demands' like ship hull components for repairs. (trader doesnt have to have these). Said trader, if trader can RP he will obledge, Captain would then make a 'private comm call' to one officer, saying they have this trader hostaged, in a small quarter on theyr ship.

This would give bigger ships more rp, so to speak and could particiate in more action
enough, srsly
Gunboats can't beam fighters, only per improvised, but unlogical RP, imho
And no, you can't kidnap other pilots aside from your own ones (as commodity), except if trader agrees with you
' Wrote:enough, srsly
wow thanks for an answer that I do like to actually RP...

You do realise I rp? aka LAura?

K So if trader agrees <3

Will do that then <3
nub. kill it's engines and just tow the stuff.

like so : http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59654

towing a shire through an asteroid field ftw!
' Wrote:nub. kill it's engines and just tow the stuff.

like so : http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59654

towing a shire through an asteroid field ftw!
Dont tell em how to RP please.. As this was a question on if it was allowed... And no, I am not a noob just because I am pretty new ere, k?

Admins can lock this topic because it been answered to refrain further critizisement like 'nub' as I am nto really one <3
I'd say: If you agree oorply before the scene... things are fine. Because he/she will not file a saction and you won't either. Since the act of kidnapping is not really implemented in the game, OORP interaction is necessary to make it happen. After that... if both agree... *shrugs* have all the fun you can have in rp!!!! =)