Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Colonial/IMG tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Well, was reading this, and basically it says I won't be able to keep my Nyx, Pytho once .86 is released.

So, first of all, I've never seen the replacements,but I'm already sure they're not gonna be as great as the current ones...aww...

So, you're telling me that the only way to keep them is to get permission from the CR? xD
Many people are sad about what is going to happen with Nyxes and Pythos. Want to hear how IMG ships will look like? Flying bricks.
However, you'll be able to get permission from Jansen, however, that use will be very limited. I think. Because if everyone will get permissions, IMG won't use their own ships.
Pretty much going to have to post your grievances with CR. And pay...like everyone else.
I'm pretty sure the new IMG bomber will find some use here and there. If all hardpoints are filled it'll be a bloody beast... And the Argus, while not that much of a looker has potential as well.
But yea, Colonial shipline will be the Colonial say-so. And I suspect they'll try to use the Nyx/Pytho popularity to expand their own ranks a little bit.

Or at the very least Hook will:D
Meanies.

I barely get to use my Nyx n Pytho due to my schedule...

:(

' Wrote:I've never seen the replacements
' Wrote:[Image: 19019528.th.png]

Well, they look okayisch, but Nyx and Pytho are much sexier : D
IMG bomber will be a beast with 2 torp slots and CD slot and two truret/guns combo, charon will become LF mk2, nyx will be replaced by new VHF with similar stats....over all new models may look bulky, work horses of a miner, but they are not large fighters...

IMG BC returns to its roots from times it was SW import, featuring wings, 6 engines and similar profile....

GB is still tiny from the front, but its also shorter then current GB.

Miner and small transport share same base design who reminds of firefly, but simpler...those are weird ships and i know they wont be liked by many people...its acquired taste.

They are civilian brown in color with green details....

IMO they are still more then capable to fly on par with Sabre

It's not combat ability that bugs me, it's looks:D
' Wrote:Well, was reading this, and basically it says I won't be able to keep my Nyx, Pytho once .86 is released.

So, first of all, I've never seen the replacements,but I'm already sure they're not gonna be as great as the current ones...aww...

So, you're telling me that the only way to keep them is to get permission from the CR? xD

Indeed. You will have to get the permission from the =CR=.
And regarding the IMG ships, I kinda like their looks a lot :mellow:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5