Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back again !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Greetings folks, I decided to jump back in Disco after a few months of absence !

Was I shocked when I realized that the "mining" was gone. I have been explained by a fellow player online that it was somehow temporary, due to some player issues about it. I must confess that I am a bit worried, since I'm a hardcore miner (always been) so, any idea if it is temporary or if it might be permanent ?!

I understand that the admins MUST have good reasons to remove it, but still... I'm wondering .. :(

See ya in space !
1/ Who are you?
2/ Mining is not gone,it was just changed a bit. Fields now have limits,and you need mining guns only to shoot rocks. Other guns get nothing,just the mining guns. Ore now go's straight into hold,or you target a buddy(transport) and it go's straight to his hold.
1. Look at my account name, always been the same ... same for online character.

2. thanks for the infos, I couldnt figure it out, gonna try it right now ! :cool:
Yup i have seen the name,just being funny. And NP on info. It does confuse some when they shoot rocks,and wonder why they see no ore. I spoted 1 mailfic ingame yelling mining was not working,and he had a full hold of gold ore already.
Welcome back
Mining is still here, but with some "small" changes...
yo
yo
Welcome back mate!

LUV
Hai there!
Hi! I am back after a 2 year absence! Will be learning the new mining method too.
Pages: 1 2