Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: renaming issue - ADMIN help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to rename my ship using the /renameme function, but only part of my new name posted. is there a way some one can fix it for me? the name i wanted was "[LN] LNS-Nightingale [+]" but now im stuck with just "[LN]" please help if possible.
Use _ or . instead of spaces.
' Wrote:I tried to rename my ship using the /renameme function, but only part of my new name posted. is there a way some one can fix it for me? the name i wanted was "[LN] LNS-Nightingale [+]" but now im stuck with just "[LN]" please help if possible.
It's too late now, but there's a five-minute (or so) grace period after using /renameme in which you can use it again before the week-long cooldown kicks in.
Also, if you use underscores, it will come up to 24 characters.

I think our server only supports 23 characters for a character name.

Although, I am experiencing health problems and could be utterly incorrect in this.
Also, you can't have spaces in character names.
Please see my post in the LN dump as well.

The [LN] tag is for primary fleet use only. As such, when you get around to renaming your ship again - please do so without the [LN] tag. LNS-Nightingale is fine. [LN]-LNS is not. Cheers.