Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BS Explosion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the capital ships explosion are totally ugly :wacko:
it is a little explosion like a little ship...
why?

have you seen the liberty dreadnought explosion in the battleship mod ( Cheap ) in FLMM? :(
it is so cool :crazy:

why the discovery's capship and BS do not explode like that? :nono:
Everything in due time...

Just wait, Igiss is busy as he is with adding new ships/fixing existing ones.
there is a problem with the models, too - i guess. the vanilla can most probably blow up in a such a nice firework.. and split in several chunks. but the new ships don t have those debris. - anyway - a bigger explosion would be nice - once there is time to add it
I don't know.. but sometimes even the new ships make huge explosions (seen it on IMG BC, Liberty BC....)... they don't leave big debris. yes.. but the explosions are big sometimes.
I've even seen fighters and bombers blow up in a larger blast then some Battleships. But then again, some of the battleships that i saw going BOOM had different explosions on different occasions...

How much i like the big boom, im allways in a bad position when it happens, so i dont mind them being smaller;)
' Wrote:How much i like the big boom, im allways in a bad position when it happens, so i dont mind them being smaller;)

This reminds me of LSF Goliath getting a rampage by... ehm... exploding....killed 3 ships in the blast. 1 on own side 2 enemies. :lol: