Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dublin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'll just leave this here:
Image to show feelings about Dublin again

EDIT: Whoops had naughty language, linked instead.
I'm angry only because it's the 4th+ time I get this from Dublin... In a roll. Yeah...
To answer your question: Yes.
' Wrote:To answer your question: Yes.
That.

I spend quite a bit of time in Dublin, and the general experience is one of being ganked or watching ganks.
' Wrote:That.

I spend quite a bit of time in Dublin, and the general experience is one of being ganked or watching ganks.

True, true... But I thought being nice and asking for little was going to spare me that...
' Wrote:So I went to Dublin to do some piracy RP. I found a miner (Cau8 one, go figure) and asked for 1.5 mil credits (keep in mind his hold wasn't empty) and what did I get:
*Camping of Essex for 30 minutes
*Bounty on me for tripple what I asked for
*5+ people engaging me
*Final gank with people that didn't even RP before shooting SNAC into me

So here comes the question... Should I expect this everytime I want to play a corsair in Dublin?

Freemin / Buzzymax?
Meh. We, Mollys, see him there all the time. We got used to him =D
Don't pirate godzilla too.

*cough*rus))))*cough*
' Wrote:True, true... But I thought being nice and asking for little was going to spare me that...
Nope. Ask for one credit and their mouths will start frothing and the claws will come out.
I see... Well enough of me whining. Seems like I wasn't the only one experiencing Dublin's ugly side.

Mods may feel free to leave/delete/hide the thread.
It seems dublin only has an ugly side. Its not this bad anywhere else even in NY ... =/
Two Osirises, three Legates, and a Praefact.

Wtf.

Just wtf.

They mortared Hood and blew all our bombers away. Solaris and missile spammers.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6