Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm (very) new to Discovery, having only discovered it yesterday. Was unable to connect all day yesterday and only today managed to find the necessary links to play MP. (yes, I know, my intenet-fu is weak.) However have spent a few minutes in there earlier on and haven't been attacked yet, which compares to my other online FL experience about two years which caused me to put my copy away in a box.

I'm looking forward to playing properly and would be interested to hear some hints on a newbie getting started in this rough, tough universe.

Oh yeah and I'm Brannigan on the server, if anyone else has that name let me know and I'll start a new character, it won't be any hassle.
Welcome bud.. Please check the server rules before beginning your adventure here. And have fun.
Welcome to Discovery mate:)

Read the rules, follow them and have fun!

-Mike
What they said. Welcome to the party, mate, and watch out for the Communist Penguins. Always. They're watching.

Glad to see you like the mod. We've, unfortunately, recently recieved a large number of strange people who like to PvP whore and spam System chat with OOC. Pay no attention to them, chances are that they will shortly be shot by somebody IN-roleplay. If you find yourself bored and start looking for faction, join one of the Outcast factions, specifically mine, because we rock and have free Cardamine:lol:Read the rules, and if BULLDOG threatens to eat you, just ignore him, he's harmless.
Thanks to all, for the warm welcome, however, I think I'll go legit for my first character on the server, may play nasty later. :D
Welcome to Disco, read the rules and to Discover!
Welcome to disco....!! :D

When you get a trading vessel sorted out, come to Kyushu..
I has a surprise for you muhahahahaha :crazy::crazy:

Cheers :cool:
K0MMUNIST PENGUINS.... ;_;

welcome to the server =P
' Wrote:Welcome to disco....!!:D

When you get a trading vessel sorted out, come to Kyushu..
I has a surprise for you muhahahahaha:crazy::crazy:

Cheers:cool:

ditto:cool:

Tel, can't wait to go at it again.

Welcome to you ...

Have a nice day / nice play / nice shoot ( or trade )