Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HEEEEEEELLLLLLO EVERYONE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Welcome and good luck.
I'm surprised that nobody has posted the usual wall of text so far, by the way.
I may as well fix it.
Quote:
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
And when In Game, You can always look for people with [The_Angel] Tag, They are always glad to help.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!
© Aerelm (just in case)
[color=#FFFFFF]Jessy experiment successful?
one more jessica :lol:

aye Welcome.
Join BAF.

Need gurlz
' Wrote:Join BAF.

Need gurlz

less furries, more actual chicks.
Hi Jessi!

Welcome!
' Wrote:Join BAF.

Need gurlz

really Give Me an Applicant Which is Very Easy Like

name:
hehehe
I'm a girl too ))

So contact me if you have any questions! )

I won't answer, tho.
Welcome To Discovery:)
Pages: 1 2 3