Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, My character name is Layfon_Clausen. I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago, and have been playing Discovery FL ever since.

I have played the oringal Freelancer campaigne a couple of times and still love it. This is the first time i play on a server. I find the NPCs here are sooo much harder to take down then the single player version. Been killed by them a few times already. Still I am liking the game so far, and i look forward to experience the RP side of the game.

See you all in game.

Many new players lately.

yo
Indeed, quite many players... nevermind. Welcome to Discovery! If you have questions feel free to contact me, I am sure I can help you out.
Welcome aboard...have fun
Yo --> /restart corsair
:D

Cheers mate
Enjoy your stay.
Yoho.
' Wrote:Hello, My character name is Layfon_Clausen. I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago, and have been playing Discovery FL ever since.

I have played the oringal Freelancer campaigne a couple of times and still love it. This is the first time i play on a server. I find the NPCs here are sooo much harder to take down then the single player version. Been killed by them a few times already. Still I am liking the game so far, and i look forward to experience the RP side of the game.

See you all in game.

Hey.

Here are a few tips;

1. Read the rules.
2. work out how to use the 'tech chart'
3. Read the RULES.
4. Make sure you don't sell your ID.
5. Did I mention that you need to READ THE RULES?
6. Keep an eye open for "Schrodinger's Cat". It is extremely nasty.

Enjoy your time here, however long or short it is. ;)
Mickk, you stole what I say.

Welcome. Mind the cat; It's,like a ninja. It comes out of nowhere.

Said it anyway :D
[color=#FFFFFF]

H1
Pages: 1 2