Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Choices...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been back in the game for about a month or so now..

Really want to start looking at joining an official faction.. But really don't know who/what to join...

Some of the things I am looking for are:

Strong ACTIVE RP..

Some PVP/Action (long as its RP based)

Members that are available to aid me in my Disco/Community RP growth...

A faction that forces you to grow as a character, rather than going up in cast (1 month and in a BS already type deal)..

I wrote this in hopes that you guys could kind of give me some perspectives on factions that might fit this. As I said I have recently come back after a good long break. So I unfortunately do not have many contacts in the community hence my coming here.
I mean I can read the faction page on the forums.. but that does little to telling me how the faction is actively doing in game.
I like to PVP as much as the next person, and have characters that are centered around that a little more.
I am really looking for engaging RP.. where one has to use wits to survive rather than Razor Turrets..

Meh, there's 23237 posts like this one. Why keep making new ones? >.<

I'll tell you what I told the last 23237 people who asked: USI.
*shrugs* Volksfront? Could use some members for sure
<Insert favourite faction here>

I believe best way to choose is to look at a faction that gets you interested and see if you really want to be there. I made a slight mistake in joining a faction that turned out to be not so bright inside as what they told me on the outside. Though I suffer for my own mistakes.:P

So ye, look around the wiki, find some interesting faction, maybe observe the officials a bit and if you like what you see - join.
The KNF can need members we will outfit you with Reped and armed chimeara like all new recruits
and someone always is avaiable(me y dont have GF atm XD)
You can help out factions with low activity so they thrive on the server again. Nothing is more satisfying than saving a dying faction with hard work and developing it into a glorious and popular faction again.
You're looking for The Brotherhood [TBH] :yes:
' Wrote:You're looking for The Brotherhood [TBH] :yes:
This man speaks truth.
We have a lot of experienced players to help you out and guide you, a lot of opportunity for PvP, and as for RP, well.
The omicrons are a constantly shifting place, with diplomacy changing on an instant's notice, and you can affect it if you so wish. Or you could roll with whatever.
But yeah, join the Brotherhood today.
Please?
Eeeel Peee Aaaaai.

LPI.

Liberty Police Inc.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39426

The only way to be a socially acceptable pirate. )))
Wits over turrets? Well, maybe some trade faction could do the trick for you then, eh?